Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck my dad hes a piece of shit that keeps reminding me of my inceldom.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
He fucking did it right now, he said " my dad was married at age 16 but you don't even have a girlfriend yet, go outside and talk to some girls".
THIS MORONS DELUSIONAL, he has no idea what it's like trying to find a girl in NYC while I'm ugly.
He lived in a third world country with arranged marriage and he thinks it will be as easy for me to find a girl as it was for him and his dad.

It's over. Just LDAR.

Don't blame him, it was different back then.

Tell him that you're incel because of his shit genes and selfishness.

Just redpill him on MGTOW and how marriage sucked the life out of him, making him fat, stressed and bitter. Tell him he'd have been better off going to Asia

JFL @ your dad’s ignorance. I live by an area where you need to be a 7+ or million+ net worth just to get a decent girl.

Tell him that you're incel because of his shit genes and selfishness.
He really has no idea how different America is to his home country, he dosnt know anything about the modern western dating scene, he dosnt even know about hookups.
He thinks that girls still stay virgins, get a boyfriend and then get married.

Just go out there and get a job, son.

Just go out there and buy a house, son.

Just go out there and just be out there and just do out there, sonny sono sonnny boy.

pretty ignorant. Boomers are stupid a'f and have no idea how the REAL world works

He really has no idea how different America is to his home country, he dosnt know anything about the modern western dating scene, he dosnt even know about hookups.
Can you move out ? Would be a wise decision at this point to avoid more pointless discussions.

O_o OP, i always thought you were from Albania

Just go out there and get a job, son.

Just go out there and buy a house, son.

Just go out there and just be out there and just do out there, sonny sono sonnny boy.
can't wait until these Boomers start dropping like flies

lol, what a dumbass.

My dad is the same though. He was completely incel though even before hypergamy and onine dating.

How old are u?
If youre arab youre mom can fix you a girl from an other arab family.

I'll be your new dad. Wanna have a catch?

baseball-glove-care.jpg

I

I'm 21 and I'm Albanian not arab

21 wtf too young you dad is a moron. My parents never say that i should get married or get a gf. Im 20 year old studycel. Are you NEET?

parents are extremely delusional when it comes to inceldom, they dont understand the hypergamy of the west

You are 21 and your father 56??

Then your father had you at 35. You had the misfortune to inherit his degraded genetics X_X
Yeah he was older when he got married which is ironic considering he's trying to talk shit towards me because I don't have a gf.

Tell him that all New York girls are used skanks and not worth marrying. Blackpill him.

I'm serious.

21 wtf too young you dad is a moron. My parents never say that i should get married or get a gf. Im 20 year old studycel. Are you NEET?
He's not trying to get me married but I guess he expects me to have a gf, he said his dad was 16 when he got married as a way to encourage me and make it seem easy.

Tell him that all New York girls are used skanks and not worth marrying. Blackpill him.

I'm serious.
My dad is very redpilled conservative in the sense that he knows about modern degeneracy and he will talk shit about girls dressing like sluts, but he still expects me to find a hot virgin gf.

My dad is very redpilled conservative in the sense that he knows about modern degeneracy and he will talk shit about girls dressing like sluts, but he still expects me to find a hot virgin gf.
Honestly tell him about how decadent everything is these days. It would be interesting to see his reaction because clearly he is underestimating society's decay.

No dad I would rather get my dick sucked by a prostitute, how bout you pay?

I'll meet you halfway.

You can suck my dick while I throw baseballs at prostitutes.

Honestly tell him about how decadent everything is these days. It would be interesting to see his reaction because clearly he is underestimating society's decay.
He cannot be blackpilled because he comes from a country where having money and a good job will actually get you woman, and looks aren't important for men.

I'll meet you halfway.

You can suck my dick while I throw baseballs at prostitutes.
I was thinking we could throw hand grenades at them while we are driving in my new BMW 328i Coupé that you baught me.

Tell him you're gay

He fucking did it right now, he said " my dad was married at age 16 but you don't even have a girlfriend yet, go outside and talk to some girls".
THIS MORONS DELUSIONAL, he has no idea what it's like trying to find a girl in NYC while I'm ugly.
He lived in a third world country with arranged marriage and he thinks it will be as easy for me to find a girl as it was for him and his dad.

I wish I lived in NYC, it seems comfy af.
In fact, I wish I lived in any western megacity.

You're taking too much shit form him.

Tell him to fuck off