Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

fuck my bike fuck my life just kill me

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
my bike is representative of my life. everything I do only causes me grief and frustration. if only I was neurotypical
had it for 3 months. replaced handlebars I bent from repeatedly dropping it trying to learn a trick but I thought it was strong enough to take it. brake got scraped and is loose and seat is half torn from that too. back wheel went flat and I stripped one of the axle/nuts while removing it. back wheel tire is worn down because I was sliding and didn't notice the wear until it was pretty fucked up. back wheel is flat again. can't spend any more scholarship monies fixing it and i have no job ive never had a job. gg and fuck me. if I was dead I wouldn't have to worry about no fuxkng bike or anything ahahahaha

You're always on your bike, lol. You're also obsessed with your bike, might be a good get away for you, when life gets stressful at times.

Save up your allowances to buy a new bike (perhaps second hand) or go to the junkyard, if you could luckily score an okay'ish bike.