Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Fuck Mexico. I can’t be down with beaners electing a Jew foid president of Cartelxico - gross

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
Fuck Mexico.

Mexico used to be a country known for machismo, now it is headed by a Jew foid. Losers, that is why I hate seeing them invade California.

“Mexico is collapsing into California,” Alex Jones was the first person to say that back in 2014.

The border is wide open, beaners have decided Mexico is not good enough for them and have invaded California. The goym are so poor down here it is not even funny, our baby boomer parents have money - but, often younger generations don’t.

And that is the damn problem - baby boomers opened up the border. My mother didn’t have to deal with being priced out of the city she was born in. I do - because of, Jew politicians: like the Jew bitch that was elected President of Cartelxico, or the Jewish son-in-law of Donald Trump - Jared “Tel Aviv Slim” Kushner.

Mexicans drive around California in vehicles with Mexican license plates like they won the Mexican-American War. Beaners lost the Mexican-American War - you wouldn’t know that looking at Jewfornia.

Dnr sorry pal

even if she doesn't have ulterior motives, i can already feel the jews and that one country morally indebting us as if we owe them anything because she is one of them. What the fuck does any other fucking country have celebrating something of another people?
There's something inherently wrong about that one country CONGRATULATING her for achieving a mexican endeavor... why exactly are you celerating her? if it's not on the basis of achieving such mexican endeavor, then that's a disrespect to the people such endeavor is esteemed on.

In a way, if you allow celebration/congratulating of someone based on what they did not do, you are actually sneaking power over the people that make the basis on which the person being celebrated achieved. By feeling a sense of ownership over her, or that she is one of them, they by extenion, own mexico. Again, even if she is with no ulterior motives, i do not support this moral indebting of a people. But whatever, they picked her i guess so who am i to judge, i guess.

Last edited:
You better vote - because, elections have consequences.

I used to live in a beautiful part of the city: quite, serine, prosperous. When the 2008 Jew-market crash happened - my street turned into a barrio.

Since 2014 (things were okay pre 2014), I have endured on my street:

- Silly Mexican manchild stays in garage that he lives in across the street from me playing the drums as loud as he could - every single day.

- A retarded Peruvian manchild lives on my street, he walks up and down the street for exercise, he is arrogant and scares the doves by clapping his hands.

- The brother of the retarded Peruvian is an antisocial dumb-ass. Get this - he parks his goddamn modified car outside my house, and the engine is incredibly loud - this piece of Peruvian garbage used to get up at 5:00am for work!

- No white foids and you already know - Slutinas are either married or they moved out of their parent’s home to live in an apartment.

- No friends, beaners are cowardly and mean, they are too inbred to make friends.

- Stupid Mexican demon children spit red Flamin Hot Cheetos on the cement in front of my house, permanently staining the cement.

- Lastly, I’ll end with this:

Last edited:
Fuck Mexico.

Mexico used to be a country known for machismo, now it is headed by a Jew foid. Losers, that is why I hate seeing them invade California.

“Mexico is collapsing into California,” Alex Jones was the first person to say that back in 2014.

The border is wide open, beaners have decided Mexico is not good enough for them and have invaded California. The goym are so poor down here it is not even funny, our baby boomer parents have money - but, often younger generations don’t.

And that is the damn problem - baby boomers opened up the border. My mother didn’t have to deal with being priced out of the city she was born in. I do - because of, Jew politicians: like the Jew bitch that was elected President of Cartelxico, or the Jewish son-in-law of Donald Trump - Jared “Tel Aviv Slim” Kushner.

Mexicans drive around California in vehicles with Mexican license plates like they won the Mexican-American War. Beaners lost the Mexican-American War - you wouldn’t know that looking at Jewfornia.
You are being replaced by taco munchers while they race mix with white women

You better vote - because, elections have consequences.

I used to live in a beautiful part of the city: quite, serine, prosperous. When the 2008 Jew-market crash happened - my street turned into a barrio.

Since 2014 (things were okay pre 2014), I have endured on my street:

- Silly Mexican manchild stays in garage that he lives in across the street from me playing the drums as loud as he could - every single day.

- A retarded Peruvian manchild lives on my street, he walks up and down the street for exercise, he is arrogant and scares the doves by clapping his hands.

- The brother of the retarded Peruvian is an antisocial dumb-ass. Get this - he parks his goddamn modified car outside my house, and the engine is incredibly loud - this piece of Peruvian garbage used to get up at 5:00am for work!

- No white foids and you already know - Slutinas are either married or the moved out of their parent’s home to live in an apartment.

- No friends, beaners are cowardly and mean, they are too inbred to make friends.

- Stupid Mexican demon children spit red Flamin Hot Cheetos on the cement in front of my house, permanently staining the cement.

- Lastly, I’ll end with this:

eres mexicano?
ETA: my bad, misread

Mossad helped her win the election

Looks like Santa Ana rides again!

Mossad helped her win the election
The cartels let her win the election. If you thought Mexico was a joke before - what do you expect from a Mexico led by a Jew foid? It’s going to be even worse for Americans, especially if Joetard is elected again.

Oh great a Jew foid - watch her allow migrants to invade the United States, can’t criticize her without being called misogynistic.

>thinking she was democratically elected

NGMI

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back