Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Fuck me, my brother ascends at everything

• Thread starter Deleted member 26506
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26506

Self-banned
-
He is 12 and he changed so much, now he is almost as tall as me, his frame is better then mine, he literally had a foid in his room last week (they just played minecraft or some shit)
meanwhile me at 12: playing minecraft and crying about being lonely and being in my autistic yu-gi-oh circle

and now the worst thing is that he dick mogs me, I went today to the toilet and because my retarded brother didn't lock it, I entered while he was there standing and wiping
his ass and I closed the door instantly, but I saw that his dick is fucking huge at soft wtf, even bigger then my dad's and he is only 12

and to think that all of my life happened just because my parents decided to do sex at a certain time...

I had a younger brother too and my situation is not unlike yours. It's only gonna get worse, trust me.

and now the worst thing is that he dick mogs me, I went today to the toilet and because my retarded brother didn't lock it, I entered while he was there standing and wiping
his ass and I closed the door instantly, but I saw that his dick is fucking huge at soft wtf, even bigger then my dad's and he is only 12
NIGGA WHAT:feelsmega:

but I saw that his dick is fucking huge at soft wtf, even bigger then my dad's and he is only 12
absolutely brutal as fuck man
i'm 20 and have 4 inch dick when HARD

fuck me I feel bad asf now

comparing dick sizes is one of those things which are very gay and very masculine at the same time
See you in ban appeals bro @knajjd

absolutely brutal as fuck man
i'm 20 and have 4 inch dick when HARD
Fuck that's brutal, but can you larp as a big dick? Ie are you robust framed with high PFS?

Reading foid forums and interview clips they only seen to gauge small dicks if dude is turbomanlet/ feminine frame/ riceman, so it seems easy to larp

imagine having a 12 year old loli to play minecraft with :cryfeels:

having a younger brother is suifuel for people like us

Fuck that's brutal, but can you larp as a big dick? Ie are you robust framed with high PFS?

Reading foid forums and interview clips they only seen to gauge small dicks if dude is turbomanlet/ feminine frame/ riceman, so it seems easy to larp
I am 5'6 and i don't know what PFS is

I am thankful that I have a sister instead of a brother in this sense. Sister is a foid hence getting life mogged is a given, if I had a brother it would be more brutal.

Perceived fighting success.
If you're 5'6 but white just go to Shanghai, Guangzhou, Beijing, Seoul after lockdown, u will slay
my PFS is pretty low i would say

what the fuck is up with the faggots on the forum comparing their dick size with their brother or their cousin or dad or whatnot

what the fuck is up with the faggots on the forum comparing their dick size with their brother or their cousin or dad or whatnot
Comparing looks with other males and having knowledge about what makes someone attractive is also considered something gay JFL

Guess it's pretty normal to do with friends, or sports team mates, certainly in my experience, why you find it so weird? I guess Asian culture is more about coping in private, so probably it strikes u as weird?

bait thread. like nigga how do you een know your dad's size tf

Wait, what?

good thing i'm an only child

Knowing the dick size of your brother and dad's
:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:
But sorry for the blackpill experience

the brother mogging is the most brutal one