Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK MEEEEEE

ApexLegendscel

ApexLegendscel

Recruit
★★★
Fucking embrarrrasing AS FUCK :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:.

My first journey at university after the back-to-school was THIS FUCKING TINY ASS CLOSE to have gone very well all along.

My emotions are now gone, forget this first part and the title.

So basically, there's a foid that is new to the class and that is magnificent-looking. But as usual, I really didn't care as I just want to work while avoiding any social interactions. Because I'm an incel so I'm very unskilled, anxious, unconfident, anti-social, short and ASD. I had managed to behave very well in class and stay discreet all along for this day. Until the very last second of the day. The class ended, but I wanted to stay a few more minutes to discuss a log-in problem with my (foid) teacher on a site related to work. But guess who was already talking with her when everyone was gone... I stood still anyways for minutes waiting for her to go but she wouldn't. While they were talking, I paid no attention to what they were saying, I was focused on solving my problem, and I did ! Thus I didn't need to stay here, so I wanted out. But the moment I stepped out the door, the teacher interpellated me if I was in a hurry or if I had time to quickly respond to a question the other girl asked (I fucking should have said I was in a hurry. Fuck people's pleasing, I fucking should have... Worst decision I made) I tried to be confident while responding the question, I holstered my phone, and I tried moving my head formally while talking. But it was too god-damnly hard to maintain eyes contact with her though I tried very hard but I knew I looked extremely anxious and I struggled to appear confident. Before I started talking, she had been in a good mood but you should have seen how her smile suddenly disappeared when I started sluttering and when she saw that apparently the fly on my pants was open (it can't stop opening despite zipping it over and over). That was a fucking trauma. I don't think I quite responded well at the initial question but I was focused on something else I wasn't prepared for this. And they probably heard me exhaling when I walked away, I can't do this anymore with social interactions, I'm so fucked up and cringe despicable piece of shit. Please guys, do NOT EVER try to appear confident when you know you're bad at something, it's like you had the intention to run straight through a forest covered with thick fog and full of wolves thinking you're gonna make it and you're gonna beat up all the wolves with bare hand like Ryu while seeing nothing. If you don't have what's required to access a domain, do not force it, don't try to prove yourself wrong, you're only gonna end up ridiculous. I shouldn't have accepted to stay and answer miserably that question.

Everything will start again tomorrow btw, it's only the first day...

Last edited:
"Don't come to school tomorrow" ass post :feelskek:

Fucking embrarrrasing AS FUCK :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:.

My first journey at university after the back-to-school was THIS FUCKING TINY ASS CLOSE to have gone very well all along.

So basically, there's a foid that is new to the class and that is magnificent-looking. But as usual, I really didn't care as I just want to work while avoiding any social interactions. Because I'm an incel so I'm very unskilled, anxious, unconfident, anti-social, short and ASD. I had managed to behave very well in class and stay discreet all along for this day. Until the very last second of the day. The class ended, but I wanted to stay a few more minutes to discuss a log-in problem with my (foid) teacher on a site related to work. But guess who was already talking with her when everyone was gone... I stood still anyways for minutes waiting for her to go but she wouldn't. While they were talking, I paid no attention to what they were saying, I was focused on solving my problem, and I did ! Thus I didn't need to stay here, so I wanted out. But the moment I stepped out the door, the teacher interpellated me if I was in a hurry or if I had time to quickly respond to a question the other girl asked (I fucking should have said I was in a hurry. Fuck people's pleasing, I fucking should have... Worst decision I made) I tried to be confident while responding the question, I holstered my phone, and I tried moving my head formally while talking. But it was too god-damnly hard to maintain eyes contact with her though I tried very hard but I knew I looked extremely anxious and I struggled to appear confident. Before I started talking, she had been in a good mood but you should have seen how her smile suddenly disappeared when I started sluttering and when she saw that apparently the fly on my pants was open (it can't stop opening despite zipping it over and over). That was a fucking trauma. I don't think I quite responded well at the initial question but I was focused on something else I wasn't prepared for this. And they probably heard me exhaling when I walked away, I can't do this anymore with social interactions, I'm so fucked up and cringe despicable piece of shit. Please guys, do NOT EVER try to appear confident when you know you're bad at something, it's like you had the intention to run straight through a forest covered with thick fog and full of wolves thinking you're gonna make it and you're gonna beat up all the wolves with bare hand like Ryu while seeing nothing. If you don't have what's required to access a domain, do not force it, don't try to prove yourself wrong, you're only gonna end up ridiculous. I shouldn't have accepted to stay and answer miserably that question.

Any type of school environment is hell

damn
what degree are you working for

'magnificent' jfl

over for apexcels

that shit is hard af
foids are not the only thing that will make you suffer
Yep, been here for a year and I can tell it has been pretty horrific but I still think I have the level to make it eventually

If I could I would never go outside again, its wayy too much to handle anymore the rage is brewing its getting really bad.