Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

fuck man im fucked up i wanna die

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-
i hate this life

im 5'4

my dad just text me asking how i am and hows work

i text him saying not good and not working

and he said "anything i can help with"

im thinking just to reply yeah dont birth me with bottom 1% genetics which statistically ruins my life in every aspect and ruin my chance of going uni and getting a good job cos cant go into social situations at this height so didnt go then expect me to wageslave and rot at this height for 2 years until can save enough money to break my own legs in turkey and probably be disabled for the rest of my life just to still be extremely below average height

im crying life just hit me so hard its so hard to cope like this this life is so unfair and my dad ruined my entire life and now just lets me suffer and has the audacity to say "anything i can help with" despite hes the one who made me suffer in the first place, hes the one who could help me fix this by getting me double LL and hes the one not doing that and just letting me suffer

calm down man :feelsbadman:

I'm sorry brocel.

your dad is trying to be nice and your reaction is to be a loser about it gratz

Vent out, cry or whatever you need bro, and then give your dad a nice response, he was most likely :bluepill: when he thought of having kids bro, his time was easier.

I’m sorry man, and 5’4” is brutal

and he said "anything i can help with"

I'd reply with:

---- Yeah, dad, get me some HGH, steroids, a gym membership and meds for my mental issues.

Other than that, just become a remote worker or moneymaxx, and SEAmaxx. Else, it's over.

Lifefuel: my dad still loves me
if he loved me he would end my suffering and pay for LL. or at least give me a loan for it which he could easily do

I have Autism and PTSD from my childhood trauma. I've also been severely bullied several times over the years, and people in public tend to harrass me.

if he loved me he would end my suffering and pay for LL. or at least give me a loan for it which he could easily do
height doesn't matter for shit. if women hate you as a manlet they will hate you as a tallcel

Take a shower and calm down buddy boy

Vent out, cry or whatever you need bro, and then give your dad a nice response, he was most likely :bluepill: when he thought of having kids bro, his time was easier.

he was most likely :bluepill: when he thought of having kids bro, his time was easier.
Explains a lot why people would learn about passing on genetics then have children anyway.
height doesn't matter for shit. if women hate you as a manlet they will hate you as a tallcel
That is some god tier insight right there.
I'd reply with:

---- Yeah, dad, get me some HGH, steroids, a gym membership and meds for my mental issues.

Other than that, just become a remote worker or moneymaxx, and SEAmaxx. Else, it's over.
What is HGH?

Edit:- Human growth hormone. Just Wikid it.