Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting FUCK!!!! MAKE THIS FORUM TO ONLY USERS CAN SEE OUR THREADS

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
I don't know why but the soyfuckers in cucktears are targeting my posts, they are posting everything I do in this forum and the things I do is not even that fucked up.

Look at the last thread I made and they decided to post there

It's just a story of what happened to me today, why take something like that and put it there, fuck there is tons of guys here that post shit they would love to make us look bad, but this is something personal that happened with me, and there is a fucker there saying I'm probably the guy who made the least amount of work in the activity, fucking bastard I was the guy who gave the idea of the project, who wrote the project down and answered almost all the question that were asked.

I hate these sons of bitches they always start assuming shit they don't know just to make us look bad, they are all the same, everyone is like that, awful people who just want to make you look bad and kick you in the ground, even tho you are responsible to making things better they don't care all they want is to kill you slow, if I could put my hands on these bastards I would punch them to death.

i agree this site needs a protection of content so only members can access the content as we don,t know who is reading and taking the content to use to mock us,i post some stuff that is personal too so i get where are coming from. try not to let these cunts get you down.

Ok. Ill see what i can do...

This is a good idea and every time a bluepiller enters the website he'll be greeted by a message telling him to create an account before being able to view and post threads, replies, etc.

If they polled people I think literally everyone would vote yes to a private section.

We should have the option to "hide" threads so only members can view them, so not the whole forum is hidden. So we could hide posts that are more personal or more related to incels and leave the posts about the blackpill and the truth about normies and foids for everyone to see

We should have the option to "hide" threads so only members can view them, so not the whole forum is hidden. So we could hide posts that are more personal or more related to incels and leave the posts about the blackpill and the truth about normies and foids for everyone to see
THISSSS!!!!!!!

This is perfect
If they polled people I think literally everyone would vote yes to a private section.

Why look at Resdit, who cares.

At least you are get fame as a famouscel this way. Either way if its IT they probably have sleepercels in here.

LOOK AT THE SHIT THEY ARE SAYING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhH

Yeah this bad reputation is my fucking face!!!

Why they don't understand the two guys immediately wanted to work with me again because I'm responsible, dedicated and smart, why they can't see this, I'm a good person.

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Remove all cucks :woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:

AND IS NOT SCHOOL IT's IN MY UNIVERSITY FOR FUCK SAKE THEY ARE NOT TEENAGERS

Great idea

Why look at Resdit, who cares.
Normally I don't care and never look, but since I heard my threads were being posted there all the time I checking to see what they are posting there and in what context and they are always puting in a different context, there was one that I say the south part of my country is more developed than the north part, wich is a fact not a opinion, everyone there started to say I'm racist, I'm not racist I fuck hate those cucks.

LOOK AT THE SHIT THEY ARE SAYING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhH
View attachment 160397

Yeah this bad reputation is my fucking face!!!

Why they don't understand the two guys immediately wanted to work with me again because I'm responsible, dedicated and smart, why they can't see this, I'm a good person.

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
"Because youre an evil misogynist sweaty" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
The soy is too much. Cucktears needs to be nuked.

If they did that then it would drop new users by 90% since nobody can lurke

Seriously what's wrong with them?? They really think we go out there calling females foids??

WTF! I treat every women I meet with respect, if that foid decided to do the activity with me I would do the same thing I done with those guys, I would not ask her out, I would not hit on her, I'm not like that, I would call her by her name discuss the project, do the best I can, finish it and MOVE ON, BECAUSE DIFFERENT FROM WHAT FOIDS DO WITH ME I STILL TREAT THEM AS HUMANS.

Seriously what's wrong with them?? They really think we go out there calling females foids??

WTF! I treat every women I meet with respect, if that foid decided to do the activity with me I would do the same thing I done with those guys, I would not ask her out, I would not hit on her, I'm not like that, I would call her by her name discuss the project, do the best I can, finish it and MOVE ON, BECAUSE DIFFERENT FROM WHAT FOIDS DO WITH ME I STILL TREAT THEM AS HUMANS.

Normally I don't care and never look, but since I heard my threads were being posted there all the time I checking to see what they are posting there and in what context and they are always puting in a different context, there was one that I say the south part of my country is more developed than the north part, wich is a fact not a opinion, everyone there started to say I'm racist, I'm not racist I fuck hate those cucks.
You're anonymous, so it doesn't matter.

This thread is a humble brag.

Never made it on inceltears crew

i agree this site needs a protection of content so only members can access the content as we don,t know who is reading and taking the content to use to mock us,i post some stuff that is personal too so i get where are coming from. try not to let these cunts get you down.

just ignore them. they are lieteal hnenlightended subhumans

Ace idea.

I'm kinda shocked it isn't already a register before seeing content forum

My post are too “ventful”to ever end up on IT they wouldn’t dare post one of them.

Making this forum private could be a bad idea. Then a lot the ITfags would start making accounts just to screenshot “toxic” threads and comments just to post on their circle jerk subreddit.

Making this forum private could be a bad idea. Then a lot the ITfags would start making accounts just to screenshot “toxic” threads and comments just to post on their circle jerk subreddit.
yes, making the forum private means less actual incels registering and no chance for non blackpilled readers to realise that they’re incel/that the blackpill does make sense after reading some threads, while at the same time giving trash reasons to try and infiltrate. why would anyone even care if guests are reading your posts?

They targeted me 3 times last week. 3 times!!

yes, making the forum private means less actual incels registering and no chance for non blackpilled readers to realise that they’re incel/that the blackpill does make sense after reading some threads, while at the same time giving trash reasons to try and infiltrate. why would anyone even care if guests are reading your posts?
Please knajjd, consider Descartes suggestion :cryfeels:

Just like in real life, you're an easy target.
Truecel trait tbh.
Also what you're asking is never gonna to happen.

@zangano1 Posts get to inceltears all the time.
Respect
My post are too “ventful”to ever end up on IT they wouldn’t dare post one of them.
My posts are too scientific to ever make it to IT. It would convert too many reddit users to the blackpill

post this in meta and Feeback bro

1. Browse cuckeddit 2. Feel bad. 3. Success?

@SergeantIncel this is actually a good idea.You don't have to make the forum private.Almolst all of it would be public.

Who cares what they write about you we all know that they are wrong, best case scenario is that they get blackpilled reading the forum worst case is nothing. Ideally I'd like everyone in the world to read my threads.

I don't know why but the soyfuckers in cucktears are targeting my posts, they are posting everything I do in this forum and the things I do is not even that fucked up.

View attachment 160388

It's just a story of what happened to me today, why take something like that and put it there, fuck there is tons of guys here that post shit they would love to make us look bad, but this is something personal that happened with me, and there is a fucker there saying I'm probably the guy who made the least amount of work in the activity, fucking bastard I was the guy who gave the idea of the project, who wrote the project down and answered almost all the question that were asked.

I hate these sons of bitches they always start assuming shit they don't know just to make us look bad, they are all the same, everyone is like that, awful people who just want to make you look bad and kick you in the ground, even tho you are responsible to making things better they don't care all they want is to kill you slow, if I could put my hands on these bastards I would punch them to death.
I think I've been on IT five times now.

Dirty inkwell. U prob would have raped those poor wahmen and then made them do all the work

This is a good idea and every time a bluepiller enters the website he'll be greeted by a message telling him to create an account before being able to view and post threads, replies, etc.
My pessimism sees this as people to just see the forum will just make accounts pretending "I just like you guys! Honest! Boo girls! Boo pussy! Am I right, fellas? Darn those evil nasty women. Ha. Ha. Ha ha ha."
You know very well that would happen.

This forum should be private :feelstrash:

y do u even care getting on IT is an honour just lol by making this thread u r basically admitting defeat

My pessimism sees this as people to just see the forum will just make accounts pretending "I just like you guys! Honest! Boo girls! Boo pussy! Am I right, fellas? Darn those evil nasty women. Ha. Ha. Ha ha ha."
You know very well that would happen.
It would still make the progress harder.

Who cares. Ignore IT, they are just a bunch of gossiping catladys, except they are not ladys, they are trannies. Don't even go there, those people are vermin.

Vote yes. Somebody should make a survey and post it to the forum.

Why are you so worked up about this, OP? Cucktears are the lowest of the low. They're a waste of space. They are nothing. You are giving them far, far too much credit by worrying about what they're doing.

I agree. 100%

View attachment 160388

Bro', you could figure out the cure to cancer, create an infinite energy source with no side effects that even the poorest could afford, annihilate starvation & end all pain through crispr genetics modification & if it was known you're an Incel you'd still be Hitler combined with Peter Scully (peado).

These fucks want to project & deem us the boogieman. They refuse to acknowledge human nature & that they're 1 degree away from being us.

All the Reddit subs getting shut down means they'll use the material here more too.