Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Fuck looksmax.

Internalizzz

Internalizzz

Permanent KHHV | in the here, in the now
★★
I was just casually lurking that place for a bit and holy fucking shit it seems like it's devolved from actual looksmaxxing advice to just chads and narcy faggots going there to seek validation like pubescent females I swear, I remember when you couldn't get rated it all now that site is a pool of degeneracy.

Deleted everything and left. I don't feel it's right for a struggling man like me to be in the same place that some narcy "incel" complaining about how his previous night's BJ sucked or how he got mogged by a guy with a 0000000.782 wider maxila . fucking ragefuel I hate those niggers I want to go ER on thier asses

Kek what did you expect from faggots that larp as Zyzz?

I was in a discord full of looksmaxx users and none of them had an IQ over 100.

I was just casually lurking that place for a bit and holy fucking shit it seems like it's devolved from actual looksmaxxing advice to just chads and narcy faggots going there to seek validation like pubescent females I swear, I remember when you couldn't get rated it all now that site is a pool of degeneracy.

Deleted everything and left. I don't feel it's right for a struggling man like me to be in the same place that some narcy "incel" complaining about how his previous night's BJ sucked or how he got mogged by a guy with a 0000000.782 wider maxila . fucking ragefuel I hate those niggers I want to go ER on thier asses
They are too judgemental and hateful

Literally every day someone posts this exact same thread :feelskek:

Originally I thought it was a place for self improvement and shit but man it's like reddit for narcissistic jocks.
It's run by the admin here jfl

I despise cucksmax.org