Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill FUCK LIVING IN THE SOUTH OF THE US

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
I havent gone outside in about a week but last time I went I saw these foids. All of them. They were all wearing those apple bottom cut off booty jeans that JUST show a little bit of your asscheek, complimented by a tank top or EVEN JUST A FUCKING BRA.

I'm so sick of these SLUTS walking around my FUCKING AREA. The worst part is they're usually 12-17 (CHILDREN WHO CANT CONSENT!! :soy: :soy: :soy: , but regardless).I can't fucking handle this shit anymore. Living in the southern US, especially in a progressive place like I do, is suifuel every day. I don't go outside much but when I do I don't want to be met with an outfit that if I posted here, I would be put in jail for CP.

Dirty whores

Progressive South? I'm trying to figure out where that could possibly be... Florida?

Just don't go outside theory.

Progressive South? I'm trying to figure out where that could possibly be... Florida?
Austin is known as an enclave of liberal politics in an otherwise conservative state—so much so, that the city is sometimes sarcastically called the "People's Republic of Austin" by residents of other parts of Texas, and conservatives in the Texas Legislature.[250][251]
In the 2016 presidential election, Travis County, which contains the majority of Austin, voted for Hillary Clinton (D) by a 38.9-point margin (66.3% to 27.4%).[257]

travis is usually most conservative part too