Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fuck jewtendo

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Ive been trying to hack into my old 3ds all day yesterday, i ultimately managed to install homebrew and fbi but when i tried to install freeshop or download cias to get free games i ran into unsolvable isues.
Some retards on the internet said to scan a freeshop qr code online with fbi to get the application downloaded but evertime i tried it would cause an error.
Damn I hate bring low iq.

if you're low iq just make sure you have old firmware and spend a little bit of money on the latest r4i/whatever cart

Nintendo is underrated for how Jew they are with all their business practices. The price of their games remain inflated forever.

So it’s Nintendos fault you’re low iq

Nintendo is underrated for how Jew they are with all their business practices. The price of their games remain inflated forever.
Exactly and their "sales" are worthless.
On any other platform a big sale will save you tons of money, but on Nintendo sales you will save 10 dollars at best and only on a few games l, not the actual games people want.

JFL nintendo is probably the ONLY non Jewed game company left

Who the fucks wants to hack a jewtendo anyways, their games just suck. Why do you even have one. What is there to play really? Pokemon and fire emblem :feelsahh: :feelsohh: that's 90% of 3ds sales. A biyearly exclusive that gets an engine upgrade every 10 years and an old ass rpg.

And the ones worth playing like Animal crossing and MH ban your bitch ass system from online so fast the moment they detect illegal software, you're gonna be holding your dick alone unable to trade or team up.

Hack a PSP instead. Better library and active servers

Who the fucks wants to hack a jewtendo anyways, their games just suck. Why do you even have one. What is there to play really? Pokemon and fire emblem :feelsahh::feelsohh: that's 90% of 3ds sales. A biyearly exclusive that gets an engine upgrade every 10 years and an old ass rpg.

And the ones worth playing like Animal crossing and MH ban your bitch ass system from online so fast the moment they detect illegal software, you're gonna be holding your dick alone unable to trade or team up.

Hack a PSP instead. Better library and active servers
Yeah I want to play the new Pokemon games but I'm a broke asshole and haven't bought a game for the system in 4 years.