Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fuck Jeremy Meeks

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
He is pretty well known on the site but I feel so much rage so I'm making this thread.
He nearly beaten a teenager to death, got sentenced to prison, his mugshot got viral and because of his amazing personality, foids gush all over him.

Meeks has done nothing in his life, he is not a good person, he's not the brightest in terms of intellegence, never seemed to work a job from what I've seen. Most of us are probably better than him tbh, but the only thing that sets everyone aside is his looks.

If Meeks was a 4/10 ricecel, he'd still be rotting and prison and probably dead at that point. But because of genes, he is now living a life with a wave of foids hurtling towards him, he managed to have affairs, is with a billionaire foid (irrc) and is now living a life better than 99% of people could dream of. He's even got a son ffs.

I hate him, I want him dead

CHADS GONNA CHAD

I follow him on Instagram

I hate this entire universe

I dont know how anyone can argue that the blackpill is invalid when jeremy meeks exists. Normies gonna cope I guess

According to IT 5'2 balding indian janitor could pull off the same results

It’s not ducking fair. I can’t stand it. Just because of his bones :(

I dont know how anyone can argue that the blackpill is invalid when jeremy meeks exists. Normies gonna cope I guess
Exactly.

The meekspill is brutal

Foids agree with the statement "fuck Jeremy Meeks" but not in the same way we do...

I hate him, I want him dead
I'd prefer him to have a disfigured face tbh
Like a getting in a massive car crash and being disabled for life, noone would want him and he'd finally live life on equal terms.

He is pretty well known on the site but I feel so much rage so I'm making this thread.
He nearly beaten a teenager to death, got sentenced to prison, his mugshot got viral and because of his amazing personality, foids gush all over him.

Meeks has done nothing in his life, he is not a good person, he's not the brightest in terms of intellegence, never seemed to work a job from what I've seen. Most of us are probably better than him tbh, but the only thing that sets everyone aside is his looks.

If Meeks was a 4/10 ricecel, he'd still be rotting and prison and probably dead at that point. But because of genes, he is now living a life with a wave of foids hurtling towards him, he managed to have affairs, is with a billionaire foid (irrc) and is now living a life better than 99% of people could dream of. He's even got a son ffs.
cope he's superior to us and proof that being a good person is useless
I follow him on Instagram
lmao what's his instagram i need to see the comments foids leave him for suifuel

Cucks love him almost as much as foids do. "good for him!" :soy:

Cucks love him almost as much as foids do. "good for him!" :soy:
People be like "but he had troubled upbringing! He deserves to have something good happen! :soy: "
jfl we were born off 100x worse than he ever could, but I don't see them repaying us.

People be like "but he had troubled upbringing! He deserves to have something good happen! :soy: "
jfl we were born off 100x worse than he ever could, but I don't see them repaying us.
Troubled upbringing my ass. Socioeconomically I don't doubt it. Interpersonally? No way in hell. How anyone could miss that when assessing how disadvantaged he was in general is beyond me.

literally who?

Troubled upbringing my ass. Socioeconomically I don't doubt it. Interpersonally? No way in hell. How anyone could miss that when assessing how disadvantaged he was in general is beyond me.
because normies are retarded

He has a sharp and chiseled personality

Everytime bluepillers try to cope and say his life's gonna go down the shitter soon, they get proven wrong immediately and it's hilarious :lul:
For example, he's already appeared in a (((Hollywood))) movie, JFL @ bluepillers :feelskek:

I hate Jeremy Meeks. His only purpose in life was to serve as the antithesis of that retarded personality argument.

I hate Jeremy Meeks. His only purpose in life was to serve as the antithesis of that retarded personality argument.

Exactly.

It's hilarious to see CuckTears' mental gymnastics defending the guy.

the person he beat up was another thugmaxxing blackcel, someone who would probably bully any of us, Regardless of their age. thats why i dont care

Foids all agree with your conclusion, they also want to fuck Jeremy Meeks

Beating up someone is much much worse than rape but society acts like it's not that big of a deal if a male is beaten up (it's only serious if a female is beaten up ie Rihanna), yet all rape is is sex, and society acts like it's comparable to murder just lol

It's actually quite funny how low IQ he is. The guy legit has the personality of a door and women still justify him being a mysterious, misunderstood soul.

It's actually quite funny how low IQ he is. The guy legit has the personality of a door and women still justify him being a mysterious, misunderstood soul.
Exactly, he acts like street hug #4543
Dogshit is more interesting than him

meeks is a crip so i'm a blood nah mean

full
He needs to be jailed

i hope his rival gang find him and kill him and kill his chad kids