Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck jail

Mrugly420

Mrugly420

Alone like your finger from your thumb.
★★★★★
Never going back even tho I'm nigger

jail is based and the ultimate neet den

jail is based and the ultimate neet den
I wonder who could be behind this post
3238CCB500000578 0 image a 44 1458069392837

You went to jail before??

Fucking stupid Jews wont let you be at peace with weed, weed should be legal everywhere Idgaf what any anti drug cuck says
Based. It's from the earth

Never going back even tho I'm nigger
i live in jail 24/7

genetic prison

tbh my life really wouldnt be much difference If I was locked in a cell all day

Im surprised weed isnt legal there since demoshits are known for loving weed
True that bro. Maybe someday. Nothing bad or dangerous about weed, unless you cant handle it

i live in jail 24/7

genetic prison

tbh my life really wouldnt be much difference If I was locked in a cell all day
Truth. Were in prison/hell on earth regardless

True that bro. Maybe someday. Nothing bad or dangerous about weed, unless you cant handle it
I threw up from drinking too much liquid weed once and it sucked because I am still a noob for weed

Smoke 1 4 me bro :smonk:
I wished I can smoke more but I live with parents and I am under 21 so I have to rely on my sex haver brother when I leave town:feelsrope:

Last edited:
I wished I can smoke more but I live with parents and I am under 21 so I have to rely on my sex haver brother when I leave town:feelsrope:
Over bro. I'm from Canada originally. Its legal there. And you gotta be 19+ to buy

I threw up from drinking too much liquid weed once and it sucked because I am still a noob for weed
Baby steps brocel. I remember those days. Greening out. Ginger ale/beer is a good relief

Baby steps brocel. I remember those days. Greening out. Ginger ale/beer is a good relief
I drank half a bottle of vodka without realizing it and had a violent vomitting fit and I had a bad hangover