Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck it I want to migrate to US

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Even beaners with zero knowledge in English cross the border and live in US. I deserve it more I'm tired of living in a bad economy it's over for me. I rather marry a old granny to get a US citizenship

US sucks. Healthcare is basically theft, we get like no paid vacation or PTO unless your dad works at Google, the largest prison population in the world, and our politicians are bought and paid for by corporations. Its a glorified oligarchy

Last edited:
Shit if you think the economy is bad wherever you're at, just wait till you get to the U.S. Our government only gave us $1,000 during this whole pandemic which is only 1 month worth of rent, barely. Also small companies are closing rapidy, causing 4 million to go jobless and homeless. But if you do want to move here, I highly recommend to stay clear of any of the West Coast states. (Cali, Oregon, D.C) Move to somewhere like Texas, Montana or Iowa where the cost of living is cheap and has a lot more jobs.

ur closer to netherlands or uk, go there instead

try it. you have nothing to lose

visit antartica

Could be but they mogg you HARD with their big lawn mower.
BLM*

not that one.

US sucks. Healthcare is basically theft, we get like no paid vacation or PTO unless your dad works at Google, the largest prison population in the world, and our politicians are bought and paid for by corporations. Its a glorified oligarchy
ur closer to netherlands or uk, go there instead

Same here I want access to firearms and freedom.

@Indari enlighten him on the dutchpill

RETARD!! US FUCKING SUUUUCKS

Beaners are like the opposite of neeting.

The US is mostly trash bro. Many people are stupid and arrogant, and they have easy access to guns. That's a volatile combination. Don't let their global popularity and monopoly on cultural influence fool you. You come here and you're nothing if you don't have money. It's like that in a lot of places, but you really feel it in the US. It is the homeland of capitalism, after all.

You're far better off going to somewhere like Norway, Sweden or even New Zealand.