Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fuck it, I think I’ll shoot my shot

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I was going to looksmaxx and gymmaxx more but I’m losing patience. I just need to find out if she has any interest in me, and if not then move on. I think I will message her this weekend. Is this a good idea or bad idea?

Average 2019cel

Do it see what happens I guess, dont get your hopes up.

I was going to looksmaxx and gymmaxx more but I’m losing patience. I just need to find out if she has any interest in me, and if not then move on. I think I will message her this weekend. Is this a good idea or bad idea?
-
I think so, yeah-- always a good idea to do it sooner rather than later.- (To prevent your mind from becoming too attached if she's not into you)
-
And keep the message light and low-key
-

What the fuck is this thread even?

Just go and do it. Ascend and GTFO or fail and see you posting tomorrow. Good luck, buddy boyo.

-
I think so, yeah-- always a good idea to do it sooner rather than later.- (To prevent your mind from becoming too attached if she's not into you)
-
And keep the message light and low-key
-
Thanks for you sincere response

Just go and do it. Ascend and GTFO or fail and see you posting tomorrow. Good luck, buddy boyo.
All he does is brag, shouldn't even be on this site

All he does is brag, shouldn't even be on this site
Yeah, I really don't get it. If you were going to do it, you'd have done it. If you did and succeeded, we would never see you posting again. And if you failed, we'd hear about it anyway.

JFL

The absolute state of this forum never ceases to amaze me.
We went from banning anyone who had any sort of relationships with females to allowing people who openly talk about going on dates and getting pussy.

Fuck this place, I want 2020 back.

Good point. Either I succeed or get rejected and continue to looksmaxx and try again with another girl.

Could we get a little more context? How long you known her for, what have interactions been like etc

Whatever floats your boat. Good luck.

Keep grinding and shoot for your dreams bro

It’s already over if you’re overthinking it. She’s probably not into you. But definitely shoot your shot anyways. Just temper your expectations.

What are you going to say?

Well I messaged her a little bit ago, no response yet.

If she does respond and we talk I imagine I can’t update this thread anymore until she rejects me or I ascend.

Well I messaged her a little bit ago, no response yet.

If she does respond and we talk I imagine I can’t update this thread anymore until she rejects me or I ascend.
thumbs-up-matt-leblanc.gif

Good luck tbh , i too will start shooting my shots

Oh my fucking Elliot, nigger. WRAP. THIS. FUCKING. BULLSHIT. UP ALREADY!

You've been defecating interchangeable yet contradictive threads ad nauseum ever since these 2023 nucels were in middle school (or, for some of them, elementary) five years ago.

How are you simultaneously an incel and yet purportedly on the brink of ascension? In one thread, you're a truecel. In the next thread, you're a Chad or zeptoseconds away from ascending. Seemingly, you exist in a quantum state of superposition; AS IF, you're schrodinger's incel.

As in, every time I open this site and observe it's one or the other. It's tantamount to opening the box and seeing the cat dead. And thereafter, opening the box and seeing the cat alive a second later. It's enough for anyone question their sanity and reality.

YOUR ASCENSION IS LIKE THE HALF LIFE 3 OF INCELS.IS ASCENSIONS. JUST FUCKING CONCLUDE THIS BULLSHITTERY ALREADY.

Last edited:
Yeah, I really don't get it. If you were going to do it, you'd have done it. If you did and succeeded, we would never see you posting again. And if you failed, we'd hear about it anyway.

JFL

Just 5 more years

Oh my fucking Elliot, nigger. WRAP. THIS. FUCKING. BULLSHIT. UP ALREADY!

You've been defecating interchangeable yet contradictive threads ad nauseum ever since these 2023 nucels were in middle school (or, for some of them, elementary) five years ago.

How are you simultaneously an incel and yet purportedly on the brink of ascension? In one thread, you're a truecel. In the next thread, you're a Chad or zeptoseconds away from ascending. Seemingly, you exist in a quantum state of superposition; AS IF, you're schrodinger's incel.

As in, every time I open this site and observe it's one or the other. It's tantamount to opening the box and seeing the cat dead. And thereafter, opening the box and seeing the cat alive a second later. It's enough for anyone question their sanity and reality.

YOUR ASCENSION IS LIKE THE HALF LIFE 3 OF INCELS.IS ASCENSIONS. JUST FUCKING CONCLUDE THIS BULLSHITTERY ALREADY.
Great reply. My response is that 4 days later she hasn’t even responded, maybe I’m not Chad after all.

Furthermore I will never 100% give up even though the writing is on the wall that it’s over for me and it will never happen. Call it cope or delusion but I will never completely give up.

Good luck tbh , i too will start shooting my shots
Thanks, I wish you luck but unfortunately my target has not even responded.

I chose her because she is the nicest a girl as ever been to me, yet even she ghosts me. :lul:

If you are not good looking, there is a 99% chance that she will reject you. How do you rate your looks from 1-10?

she'll lose interest in you when you tell her your name is Ellsworth

If you are not good looking, there is a 99% chance that she will reject you. How do you rate your looks from 1-10?
3/10

Girls that are 5 are just as picky as girls that are a 10. Ugly girls and pretty girls are all hypergamous. It's unlikely that she will say yes. But go for it, if you are desperate

Only you know if you are incel enough for this to work.
If you genuinely think you have a shot then pursue it.
Better to ascend than age bitter and self-loathing.