Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Fuck it, I have nothing to lose. MAP PRIDE!

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
I'm not ashamed to say I love this map, because the community made it. And that gives it legitimacy. I only with more people contributed to this map.

Many places I could call my home, but I think I will settle in the Fatcel Kingdom where the fast food is good and the dew is cold.

Just about everywhere north of the capital is cold.

lol I once had a dream of the opposite: a world where foids enslaved all men and made chads their fuck boys, castrated the opposition and created multiple bordering cuck puppet states to protect themselves from yet unsubdued free men.

yet unsubdued free men.

They fled to the free state of Inceltopia.

One day we're gonna make a true map of Inceltopia. A district contributed by every active member of the forum.

I live in midface mountains

haha nice map, id be mostly at cope castle, framecelvania, ruins of ldar, and sui forest

You forgot the boat of bluepills looking upon our land

It's weird that I am the only one to acknowledge the joke in the title that MAP = Minor Attracted Person.
And with that, I ruined your thread. :feelsYall:

It's weird that I am the only one to acknowledge the joke in the title that MAP = Minor Attracted Person.

Whaaaaaaaat oh god oh fuck I had no idea please @SergeantIncel no ban

Many places I could call my home, but I think I will settle in the Fatcel Kingdom where the fast food is good and the dew is cold.

My estate is in Wizard Bay. It's great that Cope Castle is next door.

There are many places I want to live. Fatcel kingdom has a lot of good food to eat. Cope castle would probably have some good video games. And weeaboo island would have some great hentai/anime. Would probably live in cope castle and occasionally go on vacation to weeaboo island

i remember that thread, fun stuff ngl. i tried to make a map thread once but it wasn't as great

You made this?
lol I once had a dream of the opposite: a world where foids enslaved all men and made chads their fuck boys, castrated the opposition and created multiple bordering cuck puppet states to protect themselves from yet unsubdued free men.
That's not a dream. That's year 2106 irl
My estate is in Wizard Bay.
Really?

i like taking a boat from virgin isles to ldaria ruins then to fatcel kingdom ngl

Make sure you stay out of suicide forest

20200711 080502

Got me so well

Me@christcel shores

Does anyone know who the guy is in The Midface Mountains? @FrothySolutions @Indari @Uggo Mongo @ihaveno1 @tulasdanslos @builderseed @FullTimeLoser

Does anyone know who the guy is in The Midface Mountains? @FrothySolutions @Indari @Uggo Mongo @ihaveno1 @tulasdanslos @builderseed @FullTimeLoser
my dad
My uncle

Last edited:
If you see a little version of me in the map then kill it

loled @ this a lot ngl,heres some reddit gold kind stranger

Cope Castle is perfect for me.

What happened to LDARia?

Pretty cool tbh.
Char1

Reminds me of the time when @ldargoblin drew this lad based on user suggestions.

...gg well played :feelstrash:

Dwarfcel kingdom.

Virgin isles or weeaboo island for me

I'd get a place in Cope Castle right on the border of the Wizard Bay Area so I could overlook the Wizard Bay. I could relax in a home on the coast while still being a short trip to the capital. Weaboo island sounds nice, but living their too long could cause me to go crazy. I'd have a vacation home in the Plains of Ascension for when I overdose on copes in Cope Castle.

Druggie District looks like pure heaven, can easy commute for some fast food as well, would be neeters wet dream

There was another based map another incel made. I posted it to imaginarymaps and got lots of soy points before a soymod took it down for it being about incels. Will try to find it.

Okay, I found it.

View: https://i.imgur.com/Gig3MJT.jpg

Kek, well played.