Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck incels

• Thread starter Deleted member 45822
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 45822

Banned
-
100% - Permaban greyed too hard
Fuck bitches i wanna be banned fick u all,blackpill is a cope. Bluepill is the truth i am a mogger larper here i am 6’5 white with blue eyes you stipid pieve of shit duck u all m

the faggot is recruiting fellow fakecels to scare us

@Caesercel could you please remove this guys Pfp

Oh you just did, sweet thanks

bruh Caesercel is based faggot killer I realize now

Janitors acted quickly :shock:

We already knew it. Don’t let the door hit you in the ass

This guys definitely curry btw LARPing as white

But. but... muh height, WAAAHHH!!!

Some people just can't handle the blackpill. Their bluepilled reality would crumble and not many can handle that.

It's alright brocel, embrace the darkness. It's all we ever have. The rest is delusion.

Some people just can't handle the blackpill. Their bluepilled reality would crumble and not many can handle that.

It's alright brocel, embrace the darkness. It's all we ever have. The rest is delusion.

People have the hardest time accepting that blackpill applies to them as well, I think.
They prefer believing that they don't pull bitches because of some less humiliating reason.

the first and last time I saw you

You really let yourself go after spongebob died

Fuck bitches i wanna be banned fick u all,blackpill is a cope. Bluepill is the truth i am a mogger larper here i am 6’5 white with blue eyes you stipid pieve of shit duck u all m

I knew you were a fakecel all along.
they aint even trying nowdays
shame on you 8th september 2022 cel