Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck IncelQueers

Deleted member 279

Deleted member 279

Thot Exterminator
-
Cuckqueers users are honest to god the dumbest bunch of fucks on this earth. It is mpossible for me to visit their shitty little subreddit without getting pissed at their un-fucking-believeable stupidity, their incredibly degenerate world view and their shitty fucking sense of humor. Their constant repetition of "/s", "I wonder why he can't get laid?", "Is it his shitty personality? Nah it's his wrists! /sss"  It's fucking disgusting how unfunny these people are.

How is it possible for a community to be this fucking insufferable? These people are not even normies, they're the biggest fucking losers with the shittiest, unfunniest most annoying personalities in the world. Go play some more D&D with your obese roastie girlfriends instead of stalking our every move you pathetic numale cuckolds.

Stop talking about them.

Don’t visit them. They are terrible and they have no power here

Hey man. Your toxic attitude is why you're not getting laid. If you just kick back, relax and focus on yourself without all this negative attitude, you'll feel so much better bud! Like honestly, all this IncelTears hate needs to stop. You guys are just making yourselves look like loonies and crazies in front of them. Also, I'm very offended by the term "cuck", it's cuckold and it's perfectly healthy in a relationship. And I don't think you realize when you call them IncelQueers, you're calling yourselves queers! Anyway, hope you take what I said to heart bud! Cheers.

They are delusional.

ilieknothing said:
Don’t visit them. They are terrible and they have no power here

You are right brother but the fact that they have moles in here pisses me off so I sometimes go there to compare writing styles to see if it matches any active users here.

RopeForSluts said:
Cuckqueers users are honest to god the dumbest bunch of fucks on this earth. It is mpossible for me to visit their shitty little subreddit without getting pissed at their un-fucking-believeable stupidity, their incredibly degenerate world view and their shitty fucking sense of humor. Their constant repetition of "/s", "I wonder why he can't get laid?", "Is it his shitty personality? Nah it's his wrists! /sss"  It's fucking disgusting how unfunny these people are.

How is it possible for a community to be this fucking insufferable? These people are not even normies, they're the biggest fucking losers with the shittiest, unfunniest most annoying personalities in the world. Go play some more D&D with your obese roastie girlfriends instead you pathetic numale cuckolds.

they are so degenerate they post their faces around 

can you believe that?

if some kind soul has taken my hint you know where their holes are headed

with the blessing of the Caliph

a-virgin-nigger said:
Hey man. You're toxic attitude is why you're not getting laid. If you just kick back, relax and focus on yourself without all this negative attitude, you'll feel so much better bud! Like honestly, all this IncelTears hate needs to stop. You guys are just making yourselves look like loonies and crazies in front of them. Also, I'm very offended by the term "cuck", it's cuckold and it's perfectly healthy in a relationship. And I don't think you realize when you call them IncelQueers, you're calling yourselves queers! Anyway, hope you take what I said to heart bud! Cheers.

You fucking nailed it. Just reading this is starting to piss me off kek.

I, for one, have embraced cuckoldry and have just now made a poast there asking for help in becoming an ex-incel! I've bought some tight, skinny ripped jeans, flannel shirts, some emo glasses and am excited to become a feminist nu male cuck. I'll finally realize that everything is my fault and that those poor, poor womyn need our help and support! I hope everything works out :)

If you cuck tears want to really make us mad, let your wife/gf suck on BBC in front of you.

Nothing pisses me off more than cuck

RopeForSluts said:
Don't look at it
giphy.gif

This guy sums it up and a lot of its user base, pretty well. A lot of them are mentally deranged.

Anglo-Saxon said:
/u/DerpyBee - Was the least favorite child (probably because she's the uglier sibling) and now hates children on /r/childfree

/u/khazhak - Another person obsessed with /r/childfree, and is anti alt-right to boot. Is low iq: considers alt-right equal to nazism, even though nazism was a CENTRIST ideology https://www.reddit.com/r/Fuckthealtright/comments/68e5cw/yall_seen_this_yet/

/u/Burgers_and_Fries416 - Another least favorite child, and another low iq person thinking alt-right is nazism

/u/UnhappyAndAnxious - A mentally ill incel

/u/ArtemisAlexakis - Feminist who debates genders, and also likes Nordic Chads like Alexander Skarsgard

/u/KinkyDungeonMistress - MtF tranny (read: mentally ill)

/u/disco-vorcha - Is on disability benefits, dropped out of uni and has a spending addiction

/u/ComradeMoose - Roleplayer (read: escapism), and that's their singular hobby

/u/kobillabong - Was in an abusive relationship but too dumb to leave, blamed it on her love for him (read: he was a Chad so his actions didn't matter), also really hates trashy people (projection?)

/u/huffsturbo - Another tranny who really loves 4chan

/u/AlwaysTryAgain - Hates capitalism and writes about it on & through products of capitalism like reddit and their PC

/u/rebuildingmyself3 - Incel

/u/PorgiAmor - Moderator of IncelTears, admitted being pumped and dumped by Chad, really hates socioeconomic differences and posts the entire day (why not make money instead if you're so poor?)

This wasn't cherrypicked, I included every single user I clicked on and browsed through. Don't believe me? Try it yourself

Seems like a lot of them hate children, are denialcels, have some form of mental illness and gladly play along with lookism

I wonder what percentage of them are incel (in denial). 80% perhaps?