Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck imagine... Just imagine...

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Singlossus 1
aaaaaahhhh just imagine... You reincarnate as a Chico or Jordan(whatever one of those 2 you choose ngl) and you remember your past life pretty clear ded srs, you have same parents, you were born in the same place, you live in the same place, you meet same people that you have met before when you were a subhumanoid ded srs.. Basically you live as yourself but you look exactly like Chico or Jordan ngl. Fuuuaaark just imaginee fuaaaaaarrk the revenge would be so sweet just holy penislossus.

So, describe what you will do, what things you will change, who are u going to get revenge on after mm reincarnation dedly srs

Last edited:
Reminder that you will never be a penislossus.

didn't read but xd

That's be nice

I'm imagining

I would slay like there’s no tomorrow

I'd fuck her right in the pussy
full

I will take my schools oenitis virginity and fuck all her holes since the age of 12 until we finish school, then I'll left her because she is used and I will marry a cute 10/10 virgin