Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck im so lonely

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
I just need a girl to talk to everyday i dont even care about sex

Same... I just want someone to talk to, go out on walks with, share food with, etc. I'm tired of living like an outcast.

I cope with ASMR for lack of female attention barely helps

after knowing how evil women really are i don't even want their company anymore, i want to use and exploit their bodies.

i don't like lying to myself that: i want someone to be with etc., i would rather do those things with a male friend.

after knowing how evil women really are i don't even want their company anymore, i want to use and exploit their bodies.

i don't like lying to myself that: i want someone to be with etc., i would rather do those things with a male friend.
True but I don’t even have that.
I have nothing.

Best post, OP is a faggot

i have nobody in this world...

Gf lol right now any friend would do, just someone