Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fuck I'm losing my mind #2

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
I've been single all my life. My childhood rendered me a gynophobic asocial mess. A combination of conservatism, lack of guidance and loser attitude cucked me. Also I spent much of my time either studying or worrying about studying. I did absolutely nothing at all to try to get a gf.

And now my time is gone. The world has moved on. People 10 years younger than me are dating while here I am. The worst part is that this sacrifice of romantic life brought me nothing. Its not like I'm a Tesla tier genius, virgin for life and bringing humanity to new heights. Heck even my career is mediocre. Absolutely nothing to show for being a perma single.

Your romantic life ended the second you were born. :feelsohgod:

Whitepillmaxx @ this point

I mean are you ugly or you just didn't try hard enough? If you're normie tier no matter your age they don't have any problems getting wimin

I mean are you ugly or you just didn't try hard enough? If you're normie tier no matter your age they don't have any problems getting wimin
Mostly the latter. But I also have premature balding and men and women my age do not "date" anymore. They just get married

Mostly the latter. But I also have premature balding and men and women my age do not "date" anymore. They just get married
I don't think that's the case. You're just in that lookslevel where women won't date you and instead prefer to divorce rape you. If i were you i would not be so hard on yourself. Things like relationships come very easy for some people and for others like us they don't come at all.

You may have tried harder and gotten a relationship or two. But would they have been good relationships? Man i have seen friends literally face shitty circumstances with their partners, i can say for sure i don't envy them.

I think you don't have to be that hard on yourself