Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fuck, I'm loosing my mind #1

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
I've completely fucked up my career. I fucked up my college. Then out of sheer stupidity went unemployed for 4 years like an idiot. Then I had to start working a job 1000 km from my home , in a place where local niggers speak a different language and eat different foods. The worst part is if I stay in this job I'm gonna be stuck in this shithole for life. And at this point I can't change this track.

The only reason I chose this profile is that it was not hectic and allowed time to do something better in life. But I again wasted another 2-3 years like a fucktard.

My only chance to go back home is to re apply for the same recruitment and hope that this time I may get to work in my city. Except my time and chances are running out. The next round is next week. This time around I haven't prepared well and set for failure. If I don't make it then I'll have to re appear next year and even if I succeed I'll be 30 by the time I join. Which is far from ideal.

And even if that happens it won't change the fact that all my dreams hopes and ambitions are still dead. I'm making a quarter now of what I expected to make by the age of 22.

Govermentbuxx for life then?

What did you major in? :ping:

I'm loosing my mind as well. I'm barely passing by in uni, my parents are gigaboomers and my dad can't keeping working forever, and my brother keeps getting sent to hospital because of his seizures, which Cucknada's garbage healthcare system still can't figure out why he's having them. I'm absolutely fucked in the upcoming years.

I've completely fucked up my career. I fucked up my college. Then out of sheer stupidity went unemployed for 4 years like an idiot. Then I had to start working a job 1000 km from my home , in a place where local niggers speak a different language and eat different foods. The worst part is if I stay in this job I'm gonna be stuck in this shithole for life. And at this point I can't change this track.

The only reason I chose this profile is that it was not hectic and allowed time to do something better in life. But I again wasted another 2-3 years like a fucktard.

My only chance to go back home is to re apply for the same recruitment and hope that this time I may get to work in my city. Except my time and chances are running out. The next round is next week. This time around I haven't prepared well and set for failure. If I don't make it then I'll have to re appear next year and even if I succeed I'll be 30 by the time I join. Which is far from ideal.

And even if that happens it won't change the fact that all my dreams hopes and ambitions are still dead. I'm making a quarter now of what I expected to make by the age of 22.
Bad habits have literally destroyed your life.

Businessmaxx. Now.

Having similar story, bro. I think I can understand you better than anyone here because we experienced the long unemployment :feelsrope:. Brutal, you are in a better situation than me though. :fuk::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Where do you live?

If it's consolation to you i thought i would be working remotely and getting a job in a strong currency like USD, but instead i'm barely in an internship making $100 a month. It's sad as fuck and i have to "hope" that by the end of the year they'll take me as a full time employee.

We as incels can't take opportunities for granted, we have to grind our way thru

Same, but over if anything other the T. I was stupid and not chose CS :cryfeels:
Brutal same, I thought you are from the US.
If it's consolation to you i thought i would be working remotely and getting a job in a strong currency like USD, but instead i'm barely in an internship making $100 a month. It's sad as fuck and i have to "hope" that by the end of the year they'll take me as a full time employee.

We as incels can't take opportunities for granted, we have to grind our way thru
Hello brocel, can you help me work remotely and get a lot of $$$ :feelsaww:

I am self learning programming what about you?

Hello brocel, can you help me work remotely and get a lot of $$$ :feelsaww:

I am self learning programming what about you?
I'm working and also learning. If i were you i would pick another thing, coding is one of the most retarded careers in existence. If i could do any other thing i would have done so already

How did you fuck up college? Were you failing or just dropped out because it wasn't for you?

How did you fuck up college? Were you failing or just dropped out because it wasn't for you?
I was failing. I managed to pass out but my grades were shit.

I've also got a large unemployment gap growing rn. Might have to edit and lie that I was "freelancing". The true answer of course is that I mentally degenerated after my first manic episode and can't perform the work I did before.
Lots of places advertise as not discriminating against "neurodivergents" but I suspect that's a virtue-signaling lie and I'd be stupid to admit it.

do the needful and pull yourself with the help of Jesus