Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Fuck I will never be in high school again

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
i will never be 15 and go to school hoping to fuck a girl. Even the hope while futile was better than the truth of now, knowing it will never happen. Staying up every night and spending all day waiting for something that can never come back. I will never get to take a girl to a school dance. I will never get to play sports with a friend group. I will never get to drive out at night with my friends on a trip and then go home at 1 am

I will never have that. I will never be happy in this lifetime. I fucked up my past.

I need to commit suicide. I do not have the courage to but I really want to. I need to. There is no winning in this life. Must hope for reincarnation :fuk:

When a normie graduates -

When a normie graduates -
At least they experienced that shit

High school was a fucking failure for me. I literally am so traumatized I lose sleep over it no matter how much I pretend I’m getting better

You want to go back to high school? Wouldn't make a difference for me. I'd have the same lack of chances but I'll have to relive through the bullying. I'd be glad it's over with.

i will never be 15 and go to school hoping to fuck a girl. Even the hope while futile was better than the truth of now, knowing it will never happen. Staying up every night and spending all day waiting for something that can never come back. I will never get to take a girl to a school dance. I will never get to play sports with a friend group. I will never get to drive out at night with my friends on a trip and then go home at 1 am

I will never have that. I will never be happy in this lifetime. I fucked up my past.

I need to commit suicide. I do not have the courage to but I really want to. I need to. There is no winning in this life. Must hope for reincarnation :fuk:

Suicide will only make you reincarnate to a worse place or eternal hellfire

You want to go back to high school? Wouldn't make a difference for me. I'd have the same lack of chances but I'll have to relive through the bullying. I'd be glad it's over with.

Maybe I'd relive high school... With the current amount of fighting knowledge I have. I probably would be in the top 5 best fighters in school.

Maybe I'd have a harem... Because don't women like a strong capable badass fighter? Lol

you're not missing out on anything trust me :feelskek:

Don't care about teen love too much I need love as young adult

I'd like to return there, but only as an attractive person

Same, as a high IQ, sociable, and good-looking dude. Getting bullied and doing badly in some classes were my biggest problems in school

My eyesight isn't that bad you can type in normal font

The effects of anime :feelskek:

i started work at 15. big mistake:feelsrope::feelsrope:

I NEVER GOT TO TAKE A HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS VIRGINITY OR FUCK A FOID WITHOUT A CONDOM LIKE HIGH SCHOOL CHADS :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

The worse is to regret when you were 13-14 and wasted the opportunities you had.

I went to a secondary school that was almost completely male. It's because it's a special school for children with Autism and ADHD.

I checked the school system today and girls receive more diagnoses now too, so these schools aren't nearly the sausage fests that they used to be, I just had the unfortunate situation of being born in an age of "Peak Feminism" where people constantly talked about the genetic and intellectual superiority of toilets over men and claims of girls being mentally stronger and superior to boys. So to enforce these myths toilets were almost never diagnosed with any developmental illnesses, today plenty of girls are and a female cousin of mine got diagnosed with it and I saw her school which was almost gender balanced.

Sometimes I wonder that going to a secondary school where toilets were scarce contributed to my inceldom, I would have been a very romantic gentlemanly JBF boyfriend, but I got more jaded and bitter with age and I have no idea what I'd do if a toilet would ever express interest in me now... :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

So yeah, I don't feel any nostalgia towards high school, yesterday when I was drunk I typed in the name of the tallest and leanest kid in class, he could eat anything he wanted and rather than getting fat would gain height. Well, he started balding at age 15 and is now bald with a beard and works for some software laboratory and has a low-tier chubby Becky girlfriend.

But most Autistic males from my school ended up being Incels, I lost contact with a few of them years ago when I seriously suggested going ER and that freaked some out. In video game, obviously. ;)

I have no nostalgia for that era. My life is just a Trainwreck of loveless shit, no toilets in school, almost all male school. :society::society::society:

high school as an attractive person is heaven on earth

as a loser, have fun getting bullied like I did every day.

Honestly, it could have been worse since you had the chance. My parents disallowed proper relationships like friendship, such even going to friends' houses or cars if possible and dating while in school.
I could see where my parents were coming from since they know people who died from such relationships, and even close family members of mine.
Though, these limitations caused my social skills to wane badly over time. I probably would have been a stereotypical geek or nerd if I hadn't been motivated to read books and watch videos on the matter to improve my social skills and start looksmaxxing in my late teens.
In my case, high school would be a limitation to me, not a place where I would have ascended easily since I was a studycel.

Any pill for an incel in high school? What should I do? Just to make it clear I'm ugly and non-nt

the end justifies the means​

I wish I joined sports and weightlifted when I was in high school. Also get a part time job but my rice mom didn't tell me shit but to study and wait till you get a good job.

Re: if falling in love with 3 guys
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#158629477Wednesday, March 25, 2015 4:44 PM CDT
It's much more likely that you are only "Infatuated" rather than experiencing genuine 'love' for these individuals. I'd suggest focusing on your academic progress as you will be able to manipulate those skills in whichever direction you consider "useful".

AnonyAnonymous
Png

#159785862Thursday, April 09, 2015 3:01 PM CDT
Why would you desire to repress prior memories? Consistently concentrating on previous occurrences to modify your perception of a given situation can be very good if utilized effectively.

Never really liked the prison-like environment called school, so I definitely don't miss it

we need a time machine asap