Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fuck I was planning to stop shoplifting

• Thread starter Incel_marxist_carni
  • Start date
Incel_marxist_carni

Incel_marxist_carni

Banned
-
But today I had no option, with no money and somewhat drunk I decided to "borrow" a cheap bottle of brandy and some meat.

It's probably not necessarily to specify but what I'm talking about is (in videogame).

next time steal some condoms to show 'em off

Based Thugmaxxed low inhibitioncel

But today I had no option, with no money and somewhat drunk I decided to "borrow" a cheap bottle of brandy and some meat.

It's probably not necessarily to specify but what I'm talking about is (in videogame).
how does one even develop such a habit
were you always poor?

I heard loads of foids do this for the addrenaline kick

I guess you gotta eat

how does one even develop such a habit
were you always poor?
Last half year, especially the last couple of months me and my family simply haven't had any money and I haven't been able to get a job. When you crave food such as meat you simply stop caring.

Also previous year I was addicted to blackjack, I have realized shoplifting is very similar in regards to your brains risk/reward system.

Last half year, especially the last couple of months me and my family simply haven't had any money and I haven't been able to get a job. When you crave food such as meat you simply stop caring.

Also previous year I was addicted to blackjack, I have realized shoplifting is very similar in regards to your brains risk/reward system.
:feelsokman:

It's fine if you don't hit the same store over and over again

It's fine if you don't hit the same store over and over again
-
Bro needs to move on up to a jewelry store...- then re-sell and profit- :feelskek:
-

Last edited:
They are aware you're doing this btw, they're just waiting for you to do it often enough for them to be able to make a case against you.
If they don't see me do it how would they be aware? Sure the cameras can capture it but who tf goes over the antire security footage?

Nigger behavior