Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL FUCK I WAS ON FACEBOOK STALKING A STACEY WHO I STUDIED WITH LAST YEAR AND I MADE A BIG SHIT

KilluminoidBR

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-
FUCK I ACCIDENTALLY LIKED A OLD PHOTO OF HER, A 2016 PHOTO

I CALLED HER INBOX to give the impression that i already wanted to talk to her b4 i liked the photo.

When i studied with her she stayed looking at me covartly sometimes but she never drove one word at me.

Im friend with some of her friends and they have good thoughs about me, this might help.

Just hope she doesnt find me a weirdo now @_@

who cares, youre not low inhib enough

Ahahahagaga smart of you te message her right afterward ask her something about the foto you liked. Unless it was a useless selfie than youre fucked

Commie cuck fuck off from this site... go back to r/latestagecapitalism

You're DONE. Now you'll be labeled as the 'creeper stalker' and made to be a laughing stock

Fuckin lol. Should've gone back even further and liked some more pics

Send me pics of the stacy, boyo.

send her a pic of ur black dong

Communism is inevitable boyo. Dont get triggered
Commies support female rights. The leader of the second wave feminist movement was a literal Marxist kike.

The early commies in Eastern Europe all believed in female suffrage.

Communism is inevitable boyo. Dont get triggered

I don't think left-right polarization is especially helpful in most arenas. It's in many cases an artificial divide engraved by cultural signaling. But while there are elements of orthodox Marxism worth rehabilitating, it's absolutely true that most pseudoleft cosplayers are incorrigible cocksuckers. Even Bolshevism has been fraught with issues since the time of its inception: http://womenineuropeanhistory.org/index.php?title=Alexandra_Kollontai

This site is called Incels.me, not Stormfront.org... i would tell you to go back to that hole, but it got shut down uhgsauhsuhsuhasuhashushua

Ahahahagaga smart of you te message her right afterward ask her something about the foto you liked. Unless it was a useless selfie than youre fucked

It was EXACTLY this @_@

Send me pics of the stacy, boyo.

Calm down calm down... inbox.

Last edited:
i was stalking an old oneitis and she aged like shit KEK

stalked another one and she doesnt even have a facebook instagram or nothing maybe she was the one tbh

who cares dude, you never stood a chance.

it would've been good to block her right after you liked but now you're in huge trouble, gl being labeled a creep.

This site is called Incels.me, not Stormfront.org... i would tell you to go back to that hole, but it got shut down uhgsauhsuhsuhasuhashushua

It was EXACTLY this @_@

Calm down calm down... inbox.
Inbox me too plz

I've done this before, happens easily on your phone. I unliked it instantly and didn't look at facebook for a few days.

Inbox me too plz
Oh fuck PM

w5ot3HC.jpg

sXlxn7d.jpg

2Ne47Wa.jpg

BmmOuk3.jpg

LzGXCQj.jpg

(The second image aint going, well thats her )

Oh fuck PM

w5ot3HC.jpg

sXlxn7d.jpg

2Ne47Wa.jpg

BmmOuk3.jpg

LzGXCQj.jpg

(The second image aint going, well thats her )

God damn she's fiiiiine as a motherfucker.
That said, don't feel bad about seeming creepy to her because you liked an old photo, she's so far out of our league that it really shouldn't matter.

I've accidentally hit that stupid fucking "wave" button more than once.

This. You weren't going to fuck her anyway. She thinks you're creepy now, so what.
exactly nothing lost OP if she wanted to fuck you she would already have during your study sessions

Commies support female rights. The leader of the second wave feminist movement was a literal Marxist kike.

They are idiot low IQ cells. True men of intelligence hate communism and capitalism.

Why does it matter?

You're such a normie

I don't see this as a problem. It's ok to like good looking girls and show an interest in them. It's only not ok after they've rejected your interest.

You don't have to agree with communist ideology to agree with their economical system.

Memes, funny pages, interesing pages, League of Legends, politcs and girls

I agree. I still have my fb account from my college years, and its funny for the nihilist pages and memes, and because i can fap to girls i once knew...
I barely use it nowadays, tho. It hurts so much watching happy peoples lifes... cant get in the mood to fap.

she's not even a stacey, 5/10 and I'm still being generous.
stop humiliating yourself for an ugly brown girl.

I don't see this as a problem. It's ok to like good looking girls and show an interest in them. It's only not ok after they've rejected your interest.

the problem is that he liked an old photo,wich makes it very clear that you were stalking someone

Isso que dá puxar assunto com mulher.

the problem is that he liked an old photo,wich makes it very clear that you were stalking someone
Everyone stalks multiple people on FB. Femoids are even worse than men for stalking. She'll be initially somewhat pleased probably.

FUCK I ACCIDENTALLY LIKED A OLD PHOTO OF HER, A 2016 PHOTO

I CALLED HER INBOX to give the impression that i already wanted to talk to her b4 i liked the photo.

When i studied with her she stayed looking at me covartly sometimes but she never drove one word at me.

Im friend with some of her friends and they have good thoughs about me, this might help.

Just hope she doesnt find me a weirdo now @_@
Its over for currycels

she's not even a stacey, 5/10 and I'm still being generous.
stop humiliating yourself for an ugly brown girl.
If you think that girl isnt minimun 6.5/10 then your standarts are high as fuck and you are another ER of the life.

Isso que dá puxar assunto com mulher.

Mas eu nunca nem tinha falado com ela antes na vida, ela é que ficava me olhando torto ._.

DUDE ITS LITERALLY OVER LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back