Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fuck i want to die so bad

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
I cant take all these rejectiions, fuck so much dissapointment every fucking day, im so sick please i just want to fucking die i cant take this anymore

I feel you tbh. I don't want to wagecuck until I die and I don't want to be a NEET hermit either

I feel you tbh. I don't want to wagecuck until I die and I don't want to be a NEET hermit either
Being a neet is boring as fuck, fuck getting ghosted is so fucking humiliating

I cant take all these rejectiions, fuck so much dissapointment every fucking day, im so sick please i just want to fucking die i cant take this anymore
The so-called occult can save you

Please god kill me

That’s just the Abrahamic scare tactic

Are you being facetious? Think about this logically. If you acknowledge, first of all, that demons from other dimensions exist and that they can "help" you, you have to acknowledge that God, the soul, and the supernatural exists. You then have to consciously reject that higher power (God) and worship the lesser power (demons and their parlor tricks), because many grimoire rituals demand prayer to satan or one his lieutenants. In doing so you "trade" your soul for some cheap ephemeral gain that isn't even guaranteed, yet the cost is absolute.

Occultmaxxing is low IQ, if you believe in anything.

Are you being facetious? Think about this logically. If you acknowledge, first of all, that demons from other dimensions exist and that they can "help" you, you have to acknowledge that God, the soul, and the supernatural exists. You then have to consciously reject that higher power (God) and worship the lesser power (demons and their parlor tricks), because many grimoire rituals demand prayer to satan or one his lieutenants. In doing so you "trade" your soul for some cheap ephemeral gain that isn't even guaranteed, yet the cost is absolute.

God made it all did he not? He also made man even higher than angels, believe it or not according to Abrahamists. That’s where the tale of Lucifer getting kicked out of heaven came into existence for refusing to bow before Adam and inciting 1/3 of the angels to attempt a coup with him.
I know Abrahamic tales inside and out. You get out of the occult what you put into it. As long as you’re not using the occult for personal gain at the expense of others, you won’t have to worry.
Furthermore, I put god first and foremost as I acknowledge that all divine help and authority ultimately originates from the original source.

being brainwashed into thinking anything occult must automatically be wrong and evil is the real low iq at work as so many prominent Abrahamic figures have used occultic knowledge even. Seals of Solomon? Star of David? Come on now

Last edited:
Just stop trying theory.

If not, inject fentanyl and go out in style.
I was feeling much better when i didnt try tbh, still felt subhuman at least not so much anxiety and still had some hope left

God made it all did he not? He also made man even higher than angels, believe it or not according to Abrahamists. That’s where the tale of Lucifer getting kicked out of heaven came into existence for refusing to bow before Adam and inciting 1/3 of the angels to attempt a coup with him.
I know Abrahamic tales inside and out. You get out of the occult what you put into it. As long as you’re not using the occult for personal gain at the expense of others, you won’t have to worry.
Furthermore, I put god first and foremost as I acknowledge that all divine help and authority ultimately originates from the original source.

being brainwashed into thinking anything occult must automatically be wrong and evil is the real low iq at work as so many prominent Abrahamic figures have used occultic knowledge even. Seals of Solomon? Star of David? Come on now

The greatest lie believed in the occult is that Solomon used magic and kept his greater keys hidden from the rest of humanity to jealously guard his sorcery. Those books were written by Lucifer's agents (both of his kind and men, but mostly his kind) and placed amongst Solomon's writings, some of which were altered.

They then spread the lie that Solomon is nothing but a sorceror. When the people raided his throne room after his death they found found the demonic grimoires and thus began the practice of occult magic that's been happening in secret circles ever since. Magic was around before then, but it was after Solomon's death that it was really formalized into systems and eventually became religions of their own.

What do you mean by "Abrahamic figures used occultic knowledge"? No servant (prophet) of the Creator has used something so wretched. Again, that's a deception. The root of all magic is pure evil. The source is not divine. You don't see it now, but you will eventually.

Last edited:
Please no religious debate thank you

The greatest lie believed in the occult is that Solomon used magic and kept his greater keys hidden from the rest of humanity to jealously guard his sorcery. Those books were written by Lucifer's agents (both of his kind and men, but mostly his kind) and placed amongst Solomon's writings, some of which were altered.

They then spread the lie that Solomon is nothing but a sorceror. When the people raided his throne room after his death they found found the demonic grimoires and thus began the practice of occult magic that's been happening in secret circles ever since. Magic was around before then, but it was after Solomon's death that it was really formalized into systems and eventually became religions of their own.

What do you mean by "Abrahamic figures used occultic knowledge"? No servant (prophet) of the Creator has used something so wretched. Again, that's a deception. The root of all magic is pure evil. The source is not divine. You don't see it now, but you will eventually.
Au contraire, where do you suppose all of the popular signs and symbols in Abrahamic religions really originated? Let’s just take the basic 3, Star of David, cross, and crescent moon and star into consideration for starters. Need I say more?

All occult truly means is hidden, as in the stuff they don’t want the Abrahamic flocks of sheeple to know, rules for thee not for me type of thing.

Do you happen to be Islamic by any chance? your rhetoric screams Muslim at me. If so, I can sit here and pick apart Islam piece by piece with logic and reasoning, but I digress.

Au contraire, where do you suppose all of the popular signs and symbols in Abrahamic religions really originated? Let’s just take the basic 3, Star of David, cross, and crescent moon and star into consideration for starters. Need I say more?

Yes, all three have pagan roots. Islam officially doesn't have any symbol, though. The star and crescent has been adopted by Caliphates and modern Islamic countries, but it was used hundreds of years after Islam became a religion.

All occult truly means is hidden, as in the stuff they don’t want the Abrahamic flocks of sheeple to know, rules for thee not for me type of thing.

Yes, I know. It's an elitist label.

Do you happen to be Islamic by any chance? your rhetoric screams Muslim at me. If so, I can sit here and pick apart Islam piece by piece with logic and reasoning, but I digress.

No, I'm not. That you're calling it rhetoric, though, is telling. But we all have our own "version" of events, since none of us were there.

Your not alone. It’s like why can’t one girl just give us a chance. I just asked a girl how she’s doing and she never responded back to me. It’s like we have to settle for loneliness but at the same time, society wants us to shut up. It makes no sense.

Yes, all three have pagan roots. Islam officially doesn't have any symbol, though. The star and crescent has been adopted by Caliphates and modern Islamic countries, but it was used hundreds of years after Islam became a religion.

Yes, I know. It's an elitist label.

No, I'm not. That you're calling it rhetoric, though, is telling. But we all have our own "version" of events, since none of us were there.
If you’re not Muslim, then why are you speaking like several Muslims I’ve heard before and are seeming to defend Islam a bit?

nevertheless, Muhammad also practiced occultism but in the Information Age of today, anyone who can be bothered to look into the truth will notice that Muhammad was an extremely skillful deceiver who merely plagiarized tales from the other 2 Abrahamic religions, reversed certain Hindu practices to create his own religion of Islam, which is really about submission to him under the pretense of Allah, unconscious backwards shiva worship intentionally set up by Muhammad.

he destroyed the Kaaba idols with malicious intent to undermine and rewrite history to make him and his subjects look better than what they really were.

Side note: this is where I can make a joke about how similar Islam is to communism teehee

If you’re not Muslim, then why are you speaking like several Muslims I’ve heard before and are seeming to defend Islam a bit?

How does a Muslim sound like? You talk about occult magic with many Muslims?

I integrate and synthesize information from many different sources. Everything points towards occult magic being evil and having evil roots. If any if that sounds "Islamic" to you, so you can easily pigeonhole and criticise, you should rethink that.

Incels who practice occult magic because of their inceldom to try and improve their situation in life is like doubling down on 12 against a dealer 10 with the last of their money. Suggesting that they do it is ignorant at best and borderline cruel and malicious at worst.

nevertheless, Muhammad also practiced occultism but in the Information Age of today, anyone who can be bothered to look into the truth will notice that Muhammad was an extremely skillful deceiver who merely plagiarized tales from the other 2 Abrahamic religions, reversed certain Hindu practices to create his own religion of Islam, which is really about submission to him under the pretense of Allah, unconscious backwards shiva worship intentionally set up by Muhammad.

he destroyed the Kaaba idols with malicious intent to undermine and rewrite history to make him and his subjects look better than what they really were.

Side note: this is where I can make a joke about how similar Islam is to communism teehee

It sounds like you have a chip in your shoulder about Islam. Look brocel, I don't care about any personal beefs with religions and their figures that you may or may not have, but you need to back up these kinds of claims, buddy boyo. I'd be surprised if you found even a credible occult historian to say such a thing, let alone show it.

What's next, you're going to say that Jesus walking on water was really just Kabbalistic illusion magic and he was walking on sand instead?

I integrate and synthesize information from many different sources. Everything points towards occult magic being evil and having evil roots. If any if that sounds "Islamic" to you, so you can easily pigeonhole and criticise, you should rethink that.

Incels who practice occult magic because of their inceldom to try and improve their situation in life is like doubling down on 12 against a dealer 10 with the last of their money. Suggesting that they do it is ignorant at best and borderline cruel and malicious at worst.

It sounds like you have a chip in your shoulder about Islam. Look brocel, I don't care about any personal beefs with religions and their figures that you may or may not have, but you need to back up these kinds of claims, buddy boyo. I'd be surprised if you found even a credible occult historian to say such a thing, let alone show it.

What's next, you're going to say that Jesus walking on water was really just Kabbalistic illusion magic and he was walking on sand instead?
hindi bindi bingalingdingding bullshitmaxx br00000
Never cast pearls before swine

And you cited your sources so finely I saw

Last edited:
And you cited your sources so finely I saw

Oh, we're playing this game. OK, then.

Fuck the sources, just tell me how Mohammad practiced occult magic. I'm kind of curious myself to see your take on this. There about a billion people who, according to you, have no idea that their prophet prays to demons.

While you're at it, remind us how the occult can legitimately help the OP. Remember that I didn't bring this up, you did.

Oh, we're playing this game. OK, then.

Fuck the sources, just tell me how Mohammad practiced occult magic. I'm kind of curious myself to see your take on this. There about a billion people who, according to you, have no idea that their prophet prays to demons.

While you're at it, remind us how the occult can legitimately help the OP. Remember that I didn't bring this up, you did.
I should have to entertain you why? I know nothing I say will convince you of anything as punctuated by the “demons” comment. You’re just not getting what occult really is in the first place.

abrahamic bondage is all about keeping the sheeple in the dark about what makes their so-called prophets so special as mere mortals, whom btw each actually diluted the message they wanted to spread with their own manmade injections. Everything becomes corrupted once man touches it.

Notice the peculiar trend of how each subsequent major world religion throughout history seems to be more chocked full of manmade Dos and don’ts than the last, emphasis on donts - gotta keep the masses in check.

Last edited:
I should have to entertain you why? I know nothing I say will convince you of anything as punctuated by the “demons” comment. You’re just not getting what occult really is in the first place.

abrahamic bondage is all about keeping the sheeple in the dark about what makes their so-called prophets so special as mere mortals, whom btw each actually diluted the message they wanted to spread with their own manmade injections. Everything becomes corrupted once man touches it.

Notice the peculiar trend of how each subsequent major world religion throughout history seems to be more chocked full of manmade Dos and don’ts than the last, emphasis on donts - gotta keep the masses in check.

Spare me the condescending and edgy bullshit, please. Either explain yourself or don't make absurd claims that don't make sense inside or outside the context of religion.

You still haven't said anything about how the occult will help OP, btw. I doubt you will, but I'd like to be wrong about that.

Spare me the condescending and edgy bullshit, please. Either explain yourself or don't make absurd claims that don't make sense inside or outside the context of religion.

You still haven't said anything about how the occult will help OP, btw. I doubt you will, but I'd like to be wrong about that.
Again, I don’t have to entertain. It’s clearly obvious that some people just weren’t meant to see beyond surface level.

if op is anything like that, I doubt he’d get it either tbh because personally speaking, I’ve found that the occult is just something that you arrive at or maybe it arrives to you sometime after your own personal enlightenment.

i was once a diehard Abrahamist myself, so I can’t be too upset about people in the more infantile stages of spiritual development. As you may know, circular reasoning and cognitive dissonance are the hallmarks of Abrahamic religions - “b-but the Torah/bible/Quran says...”

Again, I don’t have to entertain. It’s clearly obvious that some people just weren’t meant to see beyond surface level.

if op is anything like that, I doubt he’d get it either tbh because personally speaking, I’ve found that the occult is just something that you arrive at or maybe it arrives to you sometime after your own personal enlightenment.

i was once a diehard Abrahamist myself, so I can’t be too upset about people in the more infantile stages of spiritual development. As you may know, circular reasoning and cognitive dissonance are the hallmarks of Abrahamic religions - “b-but the Torah/bible/Quran says...”

Of course, the classic, "I'm way too enlightened/smart/advanced/next level to explain any of this to you, and you wouldn't understand any of it if I did." That edgy shit doesn't do you any favors.

I especially liked the part where you strawmanned and assumed I follow Abrahamic religions and appeal to verses, because it's lot easier for you to deal with that shit than to explain the claims that you pull out of your ass without basis.

A religious figure like Mohammad practicing magic is so antithetical to his teachings and the religion itself that your extraordinary claim is nothing short of ridiculous. Show me ONE historian - anybody - who has evidence that he dabbled in the occult.

And this is the third time now that you have failed to explain the benefit this will bring to OP. It won't even give him peace or clarity of mind. It'll probably just give him nightmares for trying to summon the spirits into his domain.

What a fucking joke. JFL

Last edited:
Of course, the classic, "I'm way too enlightened/smart/advanced/next level to explain any of this to you, and you wouldn't understand any of it if I did." That edgy shit doesn't do you any favors.

I especially liked the part where you strawmanned and assumed I follow Abrahamic religions and appeal to verses, because it's lot easier for you to deal with that shit than to explain the claims that you pull out of your ass without basis.

And this is the third time now that you have failed to explain the benefit this will bring to OP. It won't even give him peace or clarity of mind. It'll probably just give him nightmares for trying to summon the spirits into his domain.

What a fucking joke. JFL
Ignorance is bliss and you are one holy fool. enjoy the rest of your day or evening :feelsclown:
:feelsYall:

Ignorance is bliss and you are one holy fool. enjoy the rest of your day or evening :feelsclown:
:feelsYall:

I don't follow any religion, but keep coping and delusionmaxxing, buddy boyo.

I don't follow any religion, but keep coping and delusionmaxxing, buddy boyo.
Then you were just attempting to stir something to get a rise by playing devil’s advocate which didn’t work

Then you were just attempting to stir something to get a rise by playing devil’s advocate which didn’t work

No, you fucking dumbass. You don't have to adhere to any religion to see that summoning and worshipping demons, whether they're even real or not, through satanic prayer and rituals is inherently evil.

Like I said early on, occultmaxxing is low IQ, and you being an evasive idiot and not explaining dumb things you say is definitely not helping your case. It's even worse when you think that this stuff somehow helps you. Have you even studied the occult on any serious level? Have you read a single grimoire, or even a historic commentary about a book?

You sound like those edgy, fedora-tipping atheists who think they're philosophically enlightened without having a single original thought about ontology. You probably skimmed over some occult content, thought it was cool, and imagined yourself as some RPG mage with a fireball in one hand and an Ifrit standing behind you, ready to do your bidding.

JFL. Man, whatever helps you cope, brocel. Enjoy the rest of your day too.

No, you fucking dumbass. You don't have to adhere to any religion to see that summoning and worshipping demons, whether they're even real or not, through satanic prayer and rituals is inherently evil.

Like I said early on, occultmaxxing is low IQ, and you being an evasive idiot and not explaining dumb things you say is definitely not helping your case. It's even worse when you think that this stuff somehow helps you. Have you even studied the occult on any serious level? Have you read a single grimoire, or even a historic commentary about a book?

You sound like those edgy, fedora-tipping atheists who think they're philosophically enlightened without having a single original thought about ontology. You probably skimmed over some occult content, thought it was cool, and imagined yourself as some RPG mage with a fireball in one hand and an Ifrit standing behind you, ready to do your bidding.

JFL. Man, whatever helps you cope, brocel. Enjoy the rest of your day too.
Cool write more long winded assumption essays. For the record I’m not even atheist and didn’t read anyone else’s published works because I’m about actually thinking with my own mind, so of course it might not resonate with every jackass.

Hell, go ahead and have the last word after this post while you’re at it, if it’ll that’ll mean so much to you, big boy

Cool write more long winded assumption essays. For the record I’m not even atheist and didn’t read anyone else’s published works because I’m about actually thinking with my own mind, so of course it might not resonate with every jackass.

Hell, go ahead and have the last word after this post while you’re at it, if it’ll that’ll mean so much to you, big boy

I'm trying to have a conversation with you and ask questions, but you keep avoiding answering them. What am I to do, brocel? You assumed I was Muslim and asked, I answered and cleared up your assumption. If you ask questions, but get no answers, all you have are assumptions and your own inferences.

That's how that works.

The OP is obviously struggling to deal with the pain of constant rejection. How is occult magic going to help him exactly? You would have been better off telling him to exercise and meditate to help ease his mind.

Last edited:
I also want to die but have no courage for the rope

Im too much of a coward to commit suicide

Focus on urself

Ur chances in ascending r over bro

This, but tbh I was still agnostic when I was aware of the unseen realm. Maybe even more LowIQ for didn't thinking about God and searching him directly then.
@patheticmanletcel: What you call religious debate is a question of truth, righteousness and ultimate soul caring. At least it should care you a bit before suicide, but in the end I have to rephrase the occultmaxxer who quoted Jesus: Swine and pearls ...

Trainn
D35

Stop this :reeeeee:

Sucks when threads gets derailed and made about some other topic you didn't even intend to discuss.

Im too much of a coward to commit suicide

Never understood this concept. If you succeed at suicide it's game over and there's no going back. If you fail at suicide it's probably still game over.

Started out as a thread about feeling hopeless and wanting to commit suicide. Ended up as a thread centering around debating the religious/spiritual merits of the occult.

you fail at suicide it's probably still game over.
Not really game over.

It's like you're on half a heart in Minecraft but have Nausea, Blindness, Slowness, Mining Fatigue, Weakness, Slow Falling potion effects all simultaneously equipped.

At that point you're waiting to naturally die.