Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

fuck I just want a warm female hug

Zaphod2.0

Zaphod2.0

Recruit
★★★★
I can't live only with cope, I need to feel somehow, I can't handle it anymore.
I'm going out for a bike ride, I'm stressed. I like to watch the girls from afar, it gives me a false sense of companionship. I'm going to sit on the bench in the square. :fuk:

I just want a warm female hug​

same I just want l-o-v-e

i just want sex

You can't - foids are chad only.

that is only possible if you are chad :feelsrope:

Then you’ll just want more. You need sex not just a shitty hug

Yes, would do wonders for mental well being seeing as the last one I got was from my mother years ago.

I want a wet, warm, female vagina hug (on my dick)

Hugs won’t get your dick up unless you’re on no fap :feelshaha:
Imagine a long hug with a girl you consider really attractive and you end up smelling her perfume and having your head close to her neck... Yeah, sure your ding dong won't go up. sure buddy boyo, i'll probably cum in my pants.

A went to a dentist a while ago for teeth braces assessment, the dentist is a young single foid, probably below 30. While she examining my teeth, her face is so close to my face, probably a feet away. And I tell you guys, hearing female voices so close to you is very intoxicating. I felt very relaxed and cared during the session. I never had a girlfriend and that's the closest I can get to a woman. I tell you guys, hearing female voices so close to you is very intoxicating.

A went to a dentist a while ago for teeth braces assessment, the dentist is a young single foid, probably below 30. While she examining my teeth, her face is so close to my face, probably a feet away. And I tell you guys, hearing female voices so close to you is very intoxicating. I felt very relaxed and cared during the session. I never had a girlfriend and that's the closest I can get to a woman. I tell you guys, hearing female voices so close to you is very intoxicating.
that's why asmr girls are black tar heroin for many many men

Imagine a long hug with a girl you consider really attractive and you end up smelling her perfume and having your head close to her neck... Yeah, sure your ding dong won't go up. sure buddy boyo, i'll probably cum in my pants.
Yeah if I was 15 again where brushing past a girl in the hallway would make my pp tingle :feelskek:

I want a warm female pussy :reeeeee:

Hug a pillow thats what I do

you underestimate the power of hugs, of course I have more theory than practice, but it doesn't take much to know that warm hugs must be much better than sex in many points.
Warm hugs are almost like a meditation, it requires nothing of your psychological or physical exertion, you simply go into temporary hibernation. Of course it's not just about the act of hugging itself, it covers many other ways of hugging

I’d break if one ever hugs me as I probably wouldn’t know how to process it. But it is something I definitely need. But I don’t want it to be forced.

Any semblance of kindness would change things. Yeah it’d wash away that hate the more I experience that warmth.

In one dream, I received a hug from a “sister”, and it felt delicate. I tried to stay in that dream, but I failed.

Last edited:
Chad privilege only

If you're low inhib enough, go sit in public with a sign that says "Free Hugs", maybe you will get lucky :feelsokman:
To me, it’d have to be genuine. I wouldn’t ask for a hug, nor do I want to force it through manipulation… but if someone were to hug me unexpectedly, then I might not feel so dead anymore.

Dentistmaxxing is based.

I want a foid to hug me.

[UWSL]I had the same experience[/UWSL]

I just want a warm female everything.

Yeah if I was 15 again where brushing past a girl in the hallway would make my pp tingle :feelskek:
I've had a semi as a result of my arm touching a girl's arm before. JFL.

When you're deprived of physical contact for so long, even the slightest touch sets you off.

Same. I also want to kiss em but of course no one would want to kiss my ugly acne ridden face, even if I was a female I would revolt.