Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel FUCK I JUST REMEMBERED MY DREAM

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
I fucking dreamed about a girl I was crushing on recently. I dreamed that she was my GF and was making out with me. She was so close with me and looked at me with love and desire. THEN I WOKE UP. FUCK THIS CLOWN WORLD. I hate remembering dreams like that. :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsrope:

Its lifefuel remembering your dream from the night that has passed later in the day. I had a dream I was playing some awesome alternative modded game to animal crossing lol. Emotions are the same irl as in dreams I think so dreams can be lifefuel and suifuel :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

There is no hope for us :cryfeels:

I don't have dreams when I sleep

It's over for dreamcels.

Nighty night inkwell

92535b7eccc730bcfaf7940d37523fdb

That’s suifuel. I can’t even remember my dreams most of the time

Closest I got was cuddling but never kissing, mogs me.

Is there some sort of reason that prevents us from remembering our dreams?

Strangely enough when I was young and my balls full of semen I had vivid dreams but when I got older the dreams stopped. Also nofappers claim that nofapping causes vivid dreams. I also experienced it myself so I think there is a correlation.

Strangely enough when I was young and my balls full of semen I had vivid dreams but when I got older the dreams stopped. Also nofappers claim that nofapping causes vivid dreams. I also experienced it myself so I think there is a correlation.
Nofapmaxx for the dreams. I might need to stop cooming so much, but I don’t know if it’s worth tbh.

The only dreams i have are where im close to dying :feelsseriously: