Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

fuck i just realized most of the abuse i got was by foids

mevus

mevus

Greycel
when i was younger foid teachers would kick me down in the ground with words. than later on males got involved to, to just show how dominant they could be to m’lady. and did they ever feel bad for me? nah ofc not they just laughed at how chad would belittle me. they even bullied me.

all because i was autistic and weird. ooh yeah i was also seen as disgusting and ugly and that got made very clear especially by the females.

Usually when woman bully/tease you its because they want you to rape them (On GTA Vice City)

What I'm trying to say is :chad:

Usually when woman bully/tease you its because they want you to rape them (On GTA Vice City)

:feelskek::feelskek: damn they want to be raped by a 9 year old

tfw why not bullied by girls

foids bullying you and playing with your head is not something you want man. it left a scar that even if a girl would flirt with me i assume she tries to fuck with my fragile autistic mind.

Even the abuse you receive from dudes is usually indirectly caused by a foid.

My man, looks like you watched too much Takagi-san and Nagatoro.

Even the abuse you receive from dudes is usually indirectly caused by a foid.
yes indeed. these dudes were just simping or a foid would call me out and the gang arrived

Likewise OP. Never had much problem from guys. Its foids who always want to escalate shit.

wdym sweaty? we're the empathetic gender so this would never happen :soy::soy::soy::soy: