Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting FUCK I HATE WOMEN SO MUCH PLEASE GTFIH

kano999

kano999

eet ees what eet ees
★★★
First of all I never start conversations with this bitch, we walk out of classes together sometimes when her friends are not around but she hates me so much, when we're walking she slows down and goes on her phone and pretend to be texting someone so I keep walking and leave her behind or sometimes she takes long steps to pass me.
I'm so fucking ugly why did I have to be born with this face? I hate her I don't want to see her face ever again why does she have to remind me how subhuman I am?
I only talk to her because I have no one else. She's super dry when she talks to me but she looks happy talking to other guys FUCK.
When other guys are alone she starts conversations with them but I'm always alone and she never comes close to me I WANT TO DIE I HATE WHORES SO MUCH I EVEN OFFERED TO BUY HER SOMETHING TO EAT ONCE I'M A FUCKING CUCK I WANT TO SLICE MY NECK RIGHT NOW.

Don't look at her.

What's your height, race, and face rating?
5'10 Spic I've never gotten a rating but been called ugly by foids millions and millions of times

Bump bump bump bump

Here's a set of laws you will follow:
Do not interact with her or any other foid unless you are interracted with.
Do not spend money on a foid (mortal sin).
If you chase women, they will run, and you will become just as feminine as your goals. Why do that.
Focus all of your time, thoughts, and energy to yourself.
Make your ultimate goal physical and mental perfection.

5'10 Spic I've never gotten a rating but been called ugly by foids millions and millions of times
I don't think it's over. You won't ascend with Stacey, but if you educationmaxx and careermaxx, I think you could get a looksmatch non-virgin brown wife.

If you chase women, they will run, and you will become just as feminine as your goals. Why do that.
I have never never never never never never never never never ever chased women

I want to rope I want to rope I want to rope

chad
First of all I never start conversations with this bitch, we walk out of classes together sometimes when her friends are not around but she hates me so much, when we're walking she slows down and goes on her phone and pretend to be texting someone so I keep walking and leave her behind or sometimes she takes long steps to pass me.
I'm so fucking ugly why did I have to be born with this face? I hate her I don't want to see her face ever again why does she have to remind me how subhuman I am?
I only talk to her because I have no one else. She's super dry when she talks to me but she looks happy talking to other guys FUCK.
When other guys are alone she starts conversations with them but I'm always alone and she never comes close to me I WANT TO DIE I HATE WHORES SO MUCH I EVEN OFFERED TO BUY HER SOMETHING TO EAT ONCE I'M A FUCKING CUCK I WANT TO SLICE MY NECK RIGHT NOW.
chad.is as usual. how can somebody who is on this forum having lunch with a toilet?

"I'm 16 and my oneitis is rejecting me!" :feels:

fuck her man (not literally unless u REALLY want to) but like, look at her with a disgusted look back whenever she glances at you, that will probably make her feel like shit.

if the "gross" incel looks at her with disgust, she will most likely freak out and start to panic about her looks :feelskek: :feelskek:

decent advice, but drop this last one. its some sigma-grindset-redpill bullshit. perfection does not exist. you are limited by your genes. just try to be strong phyiscaly and mentally and dont allow anyone to fuck with you thats all
Your right.

That's tall for a your race. (Taller than me) And you said classes are you young? Also fuck that bitch at 5'10 you can ascend especially if you're still in highschool/early college

That's tall for a your race. (Taller than me) And you said classes are you young? Also fuck that bitch at 5'10 you can ascend especially if you're still in highschool/early college
I heightmog many guys there but still women show interest in shorter guys with attractive faces, that's how bad my face is

i feel you on this. she gives one worded responses or just straight up leaves me on delievered for hours but when i leave her on delievered for more than 5 minutes she hites me with multiple "hai" "hi" ":(" fucking pieces of shit.

when we're walking she slows down and goes on her phone and pretend to be texting someone so I keep walking and leave her behind or sometimes she takes long steps to pass me.
is she thick? i'd use this as an opportunity to take a vid or sum from behind her kek

when we're walking she slows down and goes on her phone and pretend to be texting someone so I keep walking and leave her behind or sometimes she takes long steps to pass me.

Toilets also do these exact microaggressions with me, it's absolutely infuriating. :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

i feel you on this. she gives one worded responses or just straight up leaves me on delievered for hours but when i leave her on delievered for more than 5 minutes she hites me with multiple "hai" "hi" ":(" fucking pieces of shit.
:chad:

Kys

What's with all these greyfagcels

KYS tbh

IMG 0131

fuck them you do not need bitches, read the bible pray to God

Kill all women (in video game)

Here's a set of laws you will follow:
Do not interact with her or any other foid unless you are interracted with.
Do not spend money on a foid (mortal sin).
Focus all of your time, thoughts, and energy to yourself.
Make your ultimate goal physical and mental perfection.
This.

that is a bit tricky since we are low dominant

cut her out of your life forever, stop trying to talk to her, if you really needed to talk to someone talk to a guy

Place a burqa on her. Hopefully, it'll work at the end unless you have some kind of muslim/niqab fetish.

Dumb as fuck for trying to interact with her when she thinks of you as trash.

Tell me what games I will do