Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck, I actually look decent in this one morph i made.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Mythic
★★★
I made a morph where all I did was shorten my midface and my my nose smaller and I look like 3 points higher.

Thinking of trying it on tinder but no matter what happens the results will be depressing.

How and where do you guys make morphs ? I see them posted all the time. Do you just use photoshop?

WarmIncelation said:
How and where do you guys make morphs ? I see them posted all the time. Do you just use photoshop?

I used photoshop, yes.

Use it to set up dates, have the girls come to your apartment and escalate. It worked great for some guy in lookism. Apparently it's really easy to do to Asian girls as they are more submissive.

Dude just try it, the girls won't even notice once they meet you because they'll have already decided that they like you.

Women fraud with makeup and heels, tinder morph game is a natural response to this. Shit for all we know they run tinder morph game.

Midface is so fucking important

Can you PM me if you don't mind ? ))))
I will send you my morph in return

Framecel222 said:
Dude just try it, the girls won't even notice once they meet you because they'll have already decided that they like you.

When she has sex with him, she will probably think of the morph and enjoy it overall.

justforlulzandkeks said:
Weed said:
Why do Russians always type that instead of normal smileys?
I don't know.. Maybe because in games there's " : " before your message in chat.. in skype too.. and I don't type like this, I did it ironically )))) xaxa

Thread is useless without pics.

The whole idea of morphing is to look better, so you shouldn't be surprised if you look better. So again, this thread is pointless without pics or at least selecting trustworthy guys from this thread to PM a pic to.

damn def try the tinder game

CopingGymcel said:
When she has sex with him, she will probably think of the morph and enjoy it overall.

Absolutely. I'm strongly considering Tinder morph game myself tbh. Seems too good not to try.

Framecel222 said:

Literally this OP

CopingGymcel said:

Or accuses him of catfishing her .

I need a morph for my long midface. Anybody who is good at it and could help me?

I just want to say I really admire you op, I think If I didn't have a penis head and were incel to top it off I would have roped already

Allblueeeee said:
I need a morph for my long midface. Anybody who is good at it and could help me?

Yup, I can.