Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fuck going outside

S

Steelcel

Recruit
★★★
I don't know why but for the last 3 days or so I've been in a good mood and not feeling depressed or suicidal for for the first time in a long time.

Today I had a good work out, actually got some chores aroud the house done and I actually had some enthusiasm for the week ahead.

I just now got back from my weekly grocery trip and I'm absolutely destroyed.

Young beautiful women every where walking hand in hand with their boyfriends. All dressed in croptops and short shorts/ yoga pants. All looking cute as hell, smiling and giggling with their boyfriends.

I turn my head too look away only to see another happy couple. The girls are all so beautiful. This can't be real. There are never that many couples aroud and they usaly just walk next to each other with no PDA.

There must be some god or higher power that wants me to suffer. It knows when I am feeling better or starting to feel not so shit and alters reality to bring me back down.

"Hmmm he's feeling ok with him self today, well he's only going to work and home, no gym, no social life how can I bring him down? Ahhh I know, hes going for groceries on sunday, I'll make sure its filled with couples and I'll make all all girls super cute. That will bring him back down"

It's not even about sex at this point, I just want to know what its like to be loved, touched in an affectionate way, to hold hands and just have fun with a girl doing something as simple and mundane as grocery shopping. I see couples and my heart literally hurts, fuck it just seems so easy, so achievable, like a girlfriend is just out of reach.

Fuck what did I, or any of us do, to deserve this hell?

why even go outside if you know you'll get mogged?

Blame your parents for creating you

inside is safer for incels

It's fucking bullshit man, those that have things take them for granted while those that can't get something want it so bad.

They don't get it & if they do get some they suddenly develop amnesia.

Why do I feel like you'll be mentioned here https://incels.is/threads/nobody-here-has-done-suicide.190831/ down the line :feelsugh::cryfeels:

why even go outside if you know you'll get mogged?
I'm seriously considering just pouring gas on my independent adult life and job and light a match, sell everything I own and just move back into my parents place and rot.

Wanting a gf is cucked

Isn't there an incel graveyard? I saw a thread about it ages ago.
Unsure, just saw that thread making the rounds lately & remember your story of financial success but being utterly miserable due to lack of human intimacy & compassion, think you mentioned a friend giving you the bullshit touch base nonsense phone call out of the blue before pulling out the "can I borrow money" social connections playbook.

Blame your parents for creating you
I'm ugly but tbh I'm not even trucel.
Just knowing that there are guys uglier than me that want the same things as me just recks me if I think about it.

I'm ugly but tbh I'm not even trucel.
Just knowing that there are guys uglier than me that want the same things as me just recks me if I think about it.

BRAG :feelsbaton:

Unsure, just saw that thread making the rounds lately & remember your story of financial success but being utterly miserable due to lack of human intimacy & compassion, think you mentioned a friend giving you the bullshit touch base nonsense phone call out of the blue before pulling out the "can I borrow money" social connections playbook.
Yeah that was me. That guy hasn't spoken to me since. I guess the money he wanted was the price of our continued friendship.
Yeah dude. being 3/10 I'm definitely living it up over here

Ain't much of an improvement in standing to still be losing, don't matter how much you lost by if you didn't win.
Yeah that was me. That guy hasn't spoken to me since. I guess the money he wanted was the price of our continued friendship.

Yeah dude. being 3/10 I'm definitely living it up over here
Other than that outlet he had no use for you, he's got other ppl for those different slots. Seems to me back in them days long gone that folk would choose the friend first then the activity second but today it's the other ways around hence why ppl don't have friends no more, rather acquaintances. Nobody bonds with anybody anymore, quickfire activity pals that don't really know each other & can't open up, throwaway friends in a throwaway mass consumer society. You are what you consume.

Last edited: