Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck going bald.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
It's the worst fucking feeling imaginable, especially if you're very young. As soon as i feel better or more hopeful and then i remember/see that i'am balding, my mood goes to shit again. It makes me want to be buried alive and die slowly as my hair is dying slowly already. 

Fuck this shit it's too much for me to handle.

Can you pull it off with a hat ?

Stanx22 said:
NW2.5 with thinning hair and shedding at 18.

18. Have been balding since 16.

Wtf 18 ? Damn sorry man

@ItsOver is losing hair and slays in Thailand.

Stanx22 said:
NW2.5 with thinning hair and shedding at 18.

18. Have been balding since 16.

very unfortunate

Yoyo said:
Can you pull it off with a hat ?

Wtf 18 ? Damn sorry man

It's brutal to lose hair at such age. It's not even about women anymore, but the whole society will fuck me over.

KyloRen said:

He's like 10 years older than me.

WorldRulerAisha said:
very unfortunate

I shouldn't even go bald, my whole family are strong NW0 even if they're above 70. Only my father is bald and he went bald in his 30's.

I had like 10% chance of going bald this young and of course my luck is super good and i'am going bald because of the 10% chance.

i'm 19 years old and my crown is thinning i think

KyloRen said:
It's not over in Asia, buddy.

I'm already living in a third world country and i know that it's over for me.

Just cut your scalp off already.

Stanx22 said:
I shouldn't even go bald, my whole family are strong NW0 even if they're above 70. Only my father is bald and he went bald in his 30's.

I had like 10% chance of going bald this young and of course my luck is super good and i'am going bald because of the 10% chance.

damn, were are like test subjects born with these shit genetics.
You going to do a hair transplant or something?

Stanx22 said:
It's the worst fucking feeling imaginable, especially if you're very young. As soon as i feel better or more hopeful and then i remember/see that i'am balding, my mood goes to shit again. It makes me want to be buried alive and die slowly as my hair is dying slowly already. 

Have you tried all hair restoration options. Like creams and oil. You are young so the damage hair do it may can be repair

WorldRulerAisha said:
damn, were are like test subjects born with these shit genetics.
You going to do a hair transplant or something?

I'am going to start treatments and hopefully they'll maintain my hair until i graduate college and after then i'll rot in my house, so it won't matter for me.

Saleem said:
Have you tried all hair restoration options. Like creams and oil. You are young so the damage hair do it may can be repair

I'm going to start treatments and DHT blockers and see what is going to happen.

Going bald is just another way for nature to torture incels

If you haven't accepted that yet and have an array of hope, then you're not really an incel

takurak said:
Going bald is just another way for nature to torture incels

If you haven't accepted that yet and have an array of hope, then you're not really an incel

What is hope ? I'am hopeless since i hit puberty and saw my genes.

Stanx22 said:
What is hope ? I'am hopeless since i hit puberty and saw my genes.

Then you should feel no pain in balding

takurak said:
Then you should feel no pain in balding

You don't understand, it's not about women anymore. People won't leave me alone, even my family will see me as a joke. I'll be treated as a sub-incel by society.

Sorry, dude. Same thing happened to my Chadlite(lite because semi-manlet) nephew when he hit twenty. He's twenty-six and totally fucking bald.

I saw someone say on here that there are graphs or something for hair loss. I think you can get your hair back.

Stanx22 said:
You don't understand, it's not about women anymore. People won't leave me alone, even my family will see me as a joke. I'll be treated as a sub-incel by society.

Your family is supposed to support you despite all your problems

18? Fuck, i had a friend that started at 15

GeneticDysfunction said:
18? Fuck, i had a friend that started at 15

I started at 16, but we're both fucked regardless.

takurak said:

Yeah, but they'll be ashmed and embarrassed of me. Especially when i'am ugly, short and soon to be bald. I won't even be able to see anyone again.

Chewbacca said:
Sorry, dude. Same thing happened to my Chadlite(lite because semi-manlet) nephew when he hit twenty. He's twenty-six and totally fucking bald.

I saw someone say on here that there are graphs or something for hair loss. I think you can get your hair back.

I should be able to maintain for maximum 10 years if i'm super lucky, but given my luck in life, i won't even maintain for 1 year.

Stanx22 said:
I should be able to maintain for maximum 10 years if i'm super lucky, but given my luck in life, i won't even maintain for 1 year.

Hopefully there's a solution for you.

Like a slow torture

RIP, brother.

It's an awful thing to happen to a man in his teens or 20s.

BlackPill47 said:
RIP, brother.

It's an awful thing to happen to a man in his teens or 20s.

With every hair i lose a one year of my youth is gone.

Sounds edgy but it's how i feel.

its just like acne, back then my face was itchy all the time, now my scalp is itchy and hair keeps falling out randomly

ghostcell said:
its just like acne, back then my face was itchy all the time, now my scalp is itchy and hair keeps falling out randomly

I hope you that you're not balding.

Stanx22 said:
I hope you that you're not balding.

went to the dermatologist and he said my hair loss wasn't due to sickness but genetic.......

i almost died last summer though, so that stressed my body hardcore, and i read it can lead to hair loss online. so i honestly do hope and think it was due to that even though the dermatologist said it wasn't. 

it's been slowing down lately since i have been taking vitamin D and biotin supplements and working out again.

he prescribed me finasteride but fuck that chemical castration bullshit....... im still at NW2 but my scalp is thinning in front so I hope it won't progress too fast.... 22 years old, fuck this shit

Stanx22 said:

qPARzcU.jpg

ru-58841 is our only hope, shame it's hard to get

ghostcell said:
went to the dermatologist and he said my hair loss wasn't due to sickness but genetic.......

i almost died last summer though, so that stressed my body hardcore, and i read it can lead to hair loss online. so i honestly do hope and think it was due to that even though the dermatologist said it wasn't. 

it's been slowing down lately since i have been taking vitamin D and biotin supplements and working out again.

he prescribed me finasteride but fuck that chemical castration bullshit....... im still at NW2 but my scalp is thinning in front so I hope it won't progress too fast.... 22 years old, fuck this shit
If you're concerned PM a pic of your hair (censor your face) and i may notice something. I can also recommend you some treatments.

raywilliam639 said:

It's over.

TFW NW5A horseshoecel by 30. FML.

BlackPill47 said:
TFW NW5A horseshoecel by 30. FML.

I know someone who was full blown NW6 at 21. He was also HAPA and 5'6. Triple fucked.

Stanx22 said:
If you're concerned PM a pic of your hair (censor your face) and i may notice something. I can also recommend you some treatments.

It's over.

sent, hope its still visible with my face blacked out

balding is a death sentence. Unless you have a god tier jawline or nice beard it just signals beta-ness

Uglychincel said:
balding is a death sentence. Unless you have a god tier jawline or nice beard it just signals beta-ness

What i would be doing here if i had a god tier jawline and nice beared.

you cAnt avoid it does that makes it worse

Stanx22 said:

It's over.

Holy shit ! He looks like a looksmaxed version of myself in that bald morph. Fucking lol.  :D

Can't you get any surgery done (sorry I don't know much about this space). I'm going bald also btw, late 20

I had to beardcel to offset my jawcel perma-babyface and horseshoecel head.

takurak said:

Lookism reigns everywhere.

KyloRen said:

hes white

Chewbacca said:

wat