Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fuck Germany tbh

GoonCel

GoonCel

People Say I'm No Good
Its so retarded. they really want to return germans that were part of the IS to germany. the first one to get returned was a foid with kids. i dont know how retarded u can be. the politicians should be executed and burned because how can you work so hard against your own country. they are literally returning TERORISTS to germany. they will charge them with Membership in a foreign terror group but still they will relatively soon get out and live in our country. confirmed IS terrorists. im telling you in the next 5 years there will be multiple major terror attacks in germany. most of the german politicians are working against their own citizens. we need to have a revolution asap. overthrow these cuck polticians and do something against terror. germany is soooooooo majorly fucked. i know im rambling but im really upset about this bs. im gonna bet with you germany will be fucked by refugees even harder than now

do you mean germanistan ?

germany is a meme country, just like sweden they should be invaded have all the men killed and the foids used for fertilizing the ground.

The law is the law unironically, boyo. They should at least all get charged with attempted murder and rape as well though.

It's against international regulations to simply revoke citizenship.

germany is a meme country, just like sweden they should be invaded have all the men killed and the foids used for fertilizing the ground.
bro why? no

The law is the law unironically, boyo. They should at least all get charged with attempted murder and rape as well though.
they should be shot because of their audacity to return to germany. and if thats not possible their citizenship should be revoked and they should stay in their shithole countries

someone aware me on why most german are absolute cucks?

Germany died in 1945.

The jew is the law unironically, boyo.

I’m a German Swedish and far from cucked. Then again my ancestors came straight from Prussia which doesn’t exist anymore. Prussian Germany was the last bastion of traditionalism. When NSDAP was eradicated from society the allied had one goal, to bring shame upon Germans, to make them submit and pay in great amounts and to make sure they were never a powerful nation again

After ww2 the kikes who took control of germany made it so that you could only be a politician in germany if you could prove you were a traitor to Hitler's germany. Thats why you see a country that typically doesn't look out for its own interest today, the country was subverted from top to bottom after the two world wars in order to breed the warrior gene out of the german people.

I agree, just add more flames to the fire in situations like this tbh.

Don't give up yet @Germancels. Merkel won't be forever. Alternatives will soon rule and work hard for the own country to make Germany great again.

Germany has been subject to psychological warfare ever since they lost the war. Don't allow their present wealth to fool you, the country has been under attack for decades and the object is to destroy both the nation and the German people in the end,

I agree, it's only fair.

Germany is a Turkish colony

im pretty sure a while ago 9 jihadists were planning an attack and got arrested and the media was silent about it