Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK LIFEMOGGED BY KIDS AGAIN

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
Jfl why did I decide to watch stranger things.

Life mogged by kids who get to kiss a foid, meanwhile I'm going a KHHTECV

Internet 20191116 124935 2

FIRST GETTING MOGGED BY KIDS ON THE BUS.

MOGGED BY KIDS IN THE GYM.

MOGGED BY KIDS ON FUCKING TV

FUCKKKKKKKKKKK

Frank shotgun

What does the TEC part mean?
Touchless.

Eyecontactless.

This is why I don't leave my apartment.
The mogging never ends either way :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

If I'm not getting mogged by kids, I'm hearing students have sex in the flat next to me.

It bas never been more over for me.

You can’t genuinely be eye contactless if you are now in college, I swear too many people take their description of themselves to meme levels.

FUCK FUCK FUCKKKKKKKKKKK JUST BEEN MOGGED AGAIN.

CHANGED TO VIKINGS AND A CHILD (CANT BE OLDER THAN 8) ACTOR HAS JUST KISSED ANOTHER FOID (ALYSSA SUTHERLAND) ON THE LIPS. MEANWHILE IN STILL A KTHHECV.

FUCKKKKKKKKKK
You can’t genuinely be eye contactless if you are now in college, I swear too many people take their description of themselves to meme levels.
No foid has ever voluntarily made eye contact with me in adoration. It's always an "ewww" look which I receive.

This kind of stuff doesn't phase me anymore. I know that many kids 1/3 my age have already surpassed me. Just as babies born today will one day surpass me. Just as most people born years, decades, centuries in the future will get to experience love and sex before I ever do - because I won't ever get to experience those things.

It's over. I've passed the denial, anger, bargaining, and depression phases and have moved onto acceptance.

Being mogged by kids isn't normal. We have a condition that must be fixed, and the government owes us for neglecting inceldom all our lives while they tend to single mom whores and other feminist trash.

that show is for cookie cutters

This kind of stuff doesn't phase me anymore. I know that many kids 1/3 my age have already surpassed me. Just as babies born today will one day surpass me. Just as most people born years, decades, centuries in the future will get to experience love and sex before I ever do - because I won't ever get to experience those things.

It's over. I've passed the denial, anger, bargaining, and depression phases and have moved onto acceptance.
I dip in and out.

I thought I accepted me Inceldom, but then I get brutal reminders.

Men need rise up and take back our ancestral rights

I have never watched stranger things

>Stranger Things :soy:
jk ngl I saw it too but it bored me to see that none of the main chars were in any danger whatsoever so I quitted it

Never held eye contact with a foid.

Mogs me. I only get looks of disgust and uneasiness from the small % of women who look in my direction for more than a second.

Mogs me. I only get looks of disgust and uneasiness from the small % of women who look in my direction for more than a second.
I try not to look away but it makes me feel so uncomfortable and small, i can't help it, unless i'm maybe drunk or drugged up. Even fat, ugly, troll like foids give me dirty looks. Now that it IS humiliating.

I try not to look away but it makes me feel so uncomfortable and small, i can't help it, unless i'm maybe drunk or drugged up. Even fat, ugly, troll like foids give me dirty looks. Now that it IS humiliating.

It's psychological warfare against ugly males. I usually return their angry/annoyed glares. That's about all I could do since I don't have any chance of attracting them.

It's psychological warfare against ugly males. I usually return their angry/annoyed glares. That's about all I could do since I don't have any chance of attracting them.
Respect man, i need to try and do that if i can.

Jfl why did I decide to watch stranger things.

Life mogged by kids who get to kiss a foid, meanwhile I'm going a KHHTECV

View attachment 213210

FIRST GETTING MOGGED BY KIDS ON THE BUS.

MOGGED BY KIDS IN THE GYM.

MOGGED BY KIDS ON FUCKING TV

FUCKKKKKKKKKKK

View attachment 213211

How can you even watch any mainstream media production nowadays? I mostly switch that shit off after the first 10 seconds.
I just hear the first sounds of the music and immediate I have this thing in my head:

FAG VOICE; FAG VOICEE ALARM FAG VOICE INCOMING FAG VOICE

and mostly I am right, its some gay shit song that makes me vomit.

JFL at watching movies/tv shows in 2020

edit:

JFL this shit looks like a bad b-movie from the 70s with added digital color grading and fast paced cuts. People watch this shit?

Last edited:
You really have nothing to lose if these foids are disgusted by you anyway.
You're right, i shouldn't let it ruin my day or mood. I have to remember these foids aren't worth my energy, they're nasty bitches who get off on making people feel small.