Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
I'M DONE.

I'M NOT APPROACHING A-FUCKING-GAIN

>Be idiot me
>Been feeling slightly less suicidal past few days
>See black foid getting on same bus as me
>Foid sits on same row as me (3 seats away)

Maybe NAWALT?

>Get off at same stop
>Foid works at same place as me
>Try smiling at foid - get given dirty look
>5'9 high tier white normie accidentally bumps into her
>They end up talking and flirting

Why did I think I had a chance?

I'm a fucking dirty nigger that should have been lynched by some far right kkk member. Even if I managed to start a conversation, What was I going to say?

CEF84A5E 6655 4EEC 8CFA D1656E7F7AA7 1

FUCK THEY'VE JUST LEFT AND ARE CATCHING THE BUS TOGETHER

I

WISH

I

WAS

DEAD

fucking brutal fam not even the opposite gender of your own fucking race wants you

I don't care anymore.

If anyone wants to meet me at any major city centre in the UK, I'll let you kill me. Name the city and I'll be there in september.
fucking brutal fam not even the opposite gender of your own fucking race wants you
NOBODY WANTS ME

YOU'D THINK YOUR OWN RACE WOULD HAVE SOME PITY BUT NOOOOO fuck that dirty black

FUCK THEY'VE JUST LEFT AND ARE CATCHING THE BUS TOGETHER

I

WISH

I

WAS

DEAD
Fuck dude. I feel bad for ya. This is nuclear suifuel. Call me a faggot but my heart just sank reading this. Ignore them, that's all I can say. Our lives are cursed.

I'm sorry man That's fucking sucks

Fuck dude. I feel bad for ya. This is nuclear suifuel. Call me a faggot but my heart just sank reading this. Ignore them, that's all I can say. Our lives are cursed.
I was an idiot to believe I had a chance. There's 2 black foids at the place I work. 1 of is literally a 7/10 and there's no chance she'd even speak to me (I already receive dirty looks as it is), this foid was closer to my looksmatch but I was a dense fool.

Only if you can kill me simultaneously!
Your life quality is better than mine.

JFL @ normie's hypocrisy! They will scream "Black Lives Matter! Black Lives Matter!" but won't even give you a smile out o courtesy! :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
Over for non-tyrones

I was an idiot to believe I had a chance. There's 2 black foids at the place I work. 1 of is literally a 7/10 and there's no chance she'd even speak to me (I already receive dirty looks as it is), this foid was closer to my looksmatch but I was a dense fool.

Your life quality is better than mine.
The dirty looks are the worst. I know exactly how they feel.

How tall are you though OP?

Just be Tyrone

How tall are you though OP?
Currently just listening to Brantley Gilbert whilst imagining how much better my life would be if I wasn't cursed with ugly skin/ugly face or If I killed myself at 14 instead of being a bitch.

Currently just listening to Brantley Gilbert whilst imagining how much better my life would be if I wasn't cursed with ugly skin/ugly face or If I killed myself at 14 instead of being a bitch.
What is your height though?

Giga suifuel
It's brutal when foids you thought you had a chance with were never interested in dating your subhuman ass

Giga suifuel
It's brutal when foids you thought you had a chance with were never interested in dating your subhuman ass
I'm not even asking her to date me (that would be nice). JUST SMILE BACK FFS. IS THAT SO HARD!? YOU DON'T HAVE TO DATE ME, JUST TREAT ME LIKE A HUMAN BEING. IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK!?

SHE COULD HAVE SMILED BACK, STARTED A PROFESSIONAL CONVERSATION, SEE WHERE IT GOES. BUT NOOOOOOOO. GOT TO AVOID THE BLACK VERMIN AT ALL COSTS.
I feel like I'm mentally losing it.

I'M DONE.

I'M NOT APPROACHING A-FUCKING-GAIN

>Be idiot me
>Been feeling slightly less suicidal past few days
>See black foid getting on same bus as me
>Foid sits on same row as me (3 seats away)

Maybe NAWALT?

>Get off at same stop

Why did I think I had a chance?

I'm a fucking dirty nigger that should have been lynched by some far right kkk member. Even if I managed to start a conversation, What was I going to say?

View attachment 286289

View attachment 286290
View attachment 286291

Absolutely brutal. I'm so sorry brocel.

I'm not even asking her to date me (that would be nice). JUST SMILE BACK FFS. IS THAT SO HARD!? YOU DON'T HAVE TO DATE ME, JUST TREAT ME LIKE A HUMAN BEING. IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK!?

SHE COULD HAVE SMILED BACK, STARTED A PROFESSIONAL CONVERSATION, SEE WHERE IT GOES. BUT NOOOOOOOO. GOT TO AVOID THE BLACK VERMIN AT ALL COSTS.
I feel like I'm mentally losing it.

You are not entitled to have a conversation teehee,imagine being polite to these whores and they don't even want to see you lol

I'm sorry dude, Fuck these Holes.

I don’t take chances anymore like ever

at least ur 6'0 and surgery max out someday

>Get off at same stop

That's the worst part. When you try interacting with a girl and you end up accidentally creating a moment where another guy can get with the girl you were trying to ask out.

If you are gonna get rejected, might as well approach a hot white girl to make rejection worth while

If you are gonna get rejected, might as well approach a hot white girl to make rejection worth while
truth. success rate of approaching stacy or ugly subhuman is same.
juggernaut law has shwon this

truth. success rate of approaching stacy or ugly subhuman is same.
juggernaut law has shwon this
Exactly and you can also cope by saying she was out of my league anyways and move one.
If a troll goblin foid rejects then you can’t even cope

Absolutely brutal experience OP I am sorry:(

Soon every tear will be wiped my friend.

If u hang urself on a tree and make it look like u were lynched the whole US would be talking about you

It's not your race,it's your looks that matters man.If you were a Tyrone you wouldn't be like this.

you should be charged for attempted rape :feels::soy:

It's not your race,it's your looks that matters man.If you were a Tyrone you wouldn't be like this.
I fully know this. I'm not even trying to push any JBWtheory or anything, I know I'm a genetically undesirable male and if you're a genetically undesirable male of ANY RACE it's over.

If u hang urself on a tree and make it look like u were lynched the whole US would be talking about you
The UK don't really care about blacks tbh.

Soon every tear will be wiped my friend.
I long for the day when there's no more pain.

I can see where you're coming from but what's the point in approaching someone who evidently would be questioned why they'd date a subhuman like me?

Utterly brutal man. It never began. We never stood a chance.

Rip. Dont kill yourself

I don't care anymore.

If anyone wants to meet me at any major city centre in the UK, I'll let you kill me. Name the city and I'll be there in september.

NOBODY WANTS ME

YOU'D THINK YOUR OWN RACE WOULD HAVE SOME PITY BUT NOOOOO fuck that dirty black

Can relate. Its over when youre black/curry/rice and your own race of women despise you.

Lower your standards sweety teehee

sounds horrible