Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fuck foids and their shitty fucking problems.

Septembercel

Septembercel

Ugly male
★★★★
I'm so fucking tired of foids complaining about the constant preassure that they have to live up to certain standards.
ARE THEY FUCKING STUPID!?
Foids can look however the FUCK THEY WANT, And they still get as much chad cock as they want.
But yeah fuck men, foid power!!!!! Because all men are pigs who rape and discriminate women.
This is the shit that makes me want to blow my brains out instantly.

my gosh Emily.. your make up isnt on point urghhh how are you going to impress Bradley?

meanwhile @Septembercel rots and only standard is dont be fat

Everything that a foid does is really annoying to me. Because they are so stupid and evil and manipulative and lying they are. There's more descriptive words but you can some up foids with they are basically a detriment to everyone.

my gosh Emily.. your make up isnt on point urghhh how are you going to impress Bradley?

meanwhile @Septembercel rots and only standard is dont be fat

:reeeeee:
:reeeeee: :reeeeee:
:reeeeee: :feelsrope: :reeeeee:
:reeeeee: :reeeeee:
:reeeeee:
Everything that a foid does is really annoying to me. Because they are so stupid and evil and manipulative and lying they are. There's more descriptive words but you can some up foids with they are basically a detriment to everyone.

Tbhngl

foid problem: Chad accidentaly cum inside her and now she's worry if she going to have a baby because she is bitch and dont want to have kids yet te hee

I wish I could fuck foids.

Well, you do live in Sverige.

My condolences.

But seriously. All that's happening is that human beings are regressing to the mean, wherein the sexual market place is regulated so that only attractive men get a shot with women, and everyone else (i.e. us), simply do without and stay away.

Foids can look however the FUCK THEY WANT, And they still get as much chad cock as they want.
I wouldn't go that far but your premise isn't far off

reminder that depression for a foid is to hookup with a 7/10 instead of a 9/10. Then she must post it on reddit to get orbiters telling her how beautiful she is. She won't date them though, her hole is reserved for Chad and Chad only.

reminder that depression for a foid is to hookup with a 7/10 instead of a 9/10. Then she must post it on reddit to get orbiters telling her how beautiful she is. She won't date them though, her hole is reserved for Chad and Chad only.
lol im laughing because this post is so true and hits home sadly
how naieve i was as a youth

Foids always over dramatize all their problems and it’s so annoying. A western foid in 2019 can never have true problems or be lonely period

Lmao this hit home real hard because it's seriously true. Every girl tries to bang up a social ladder while guys date down. Fems aren't sad cause they can't get a date, they are sad cause they can't get the top tier guy

Lmao this hit home real hard because it's seriously true. Every girl tries to bang up a social ladder while guys date down. Fems aren't sad cause they can't get a date, they are sad cause they can't get the top tier guy
Yep. That's why I never take foid depression/loneliness seriously, they aren't lonely at all. They just think the guys that want to date them are too subhuman to even be considered.

Yep. That's why I never take foid depression/loneliness seriously, they aren't lonely at all. They just think the guys that want to date them are too subhuman to even be considered.
I have BPD, and also I struggle with severe depression for years, and substance abuse problems. I fucking laugh every time after a female talks about depression. They have NO IDEA what it really is. The only female who had real depression is a character from a VN Doki Doki Literature Club (which was made by a guy lol).

To be serious, 80% of females just use "depression" as an excuse to seek more attention on social media. I suppose though, that there are 10%-20% of females who have real depression (like, wanting to kill herself all the time and living on anti-depressants), but a girl like that would never talk about it on the social media,

Yeah, those pieces of crusty krabby patty's