Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck fast food

G

guerillahubris

Major
★★★
I was hungry and got mcdonalds and instantly after my face just feels heavier and i feel it and everything feels even fatter and my jaw feels less lean. Fuck this good tasting shit

I just hate the burps. You can still taste the food hours later but it's flavored with your stomach juices.

Their burgers are shit.

lol fast food is one of my copes I don't think I can ever give it up

Yea I had it a few times in my life. I'm concerned that it isn't halal, so I stay away.

Getting into health i cant do it anymore. taco bell and burger king use to be decent. Now it's a soy fest. taste horrible. i don't how those places are still in business. i actually miss old taco ball and crave to get a real taco salad for a cheat day one day. too much capital greed or the gov't wants people to eat that soy shit more i guess.

Fast food is so overpriced for what you get. I've been cooking my own burgers at home with ground beef from Walmart. They are soooooo much better, it tastes like a gourmet burger at a nice restaurant.

i love fast food so fucking much lol

I hate their burgers I only buy the $1 mc chickens because im a poor fuck when it comes to food but they are disgusting

Getting into health i cant do it anymore. taco bell and burger king use to be decent. Now it's a soy fest. taste horrible. i don't how those places are still in business. i actually miss old taco ball and crave to get a real taco salad for a cheat day one day. too much capital greed or the gov't wants people to eat that soy shit more i guess.
Soy isn't inherently unhealthy. But I guess you are just referring to the soy meme

I prefer to cook my own fast food

Wendy's is way better, but I don't eat fast food often anyway.

I eat Wawa so much. If you live on the east coast in the USA you know how hard it is to resist Wawa. It is so convenient because it is 24/7. Spent 11 bucks at Wawa today on a combo and an extra sandwich.

I don't eat McDonald's though unless I'm hammered cuz I feel instantly gross after I eat it. Then my shits feel watery and smell funky. McDonald's is gross. If I had to.wat fast food it probably would be Wendy.