Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fuck everything. Why should I make any effort to be civil? Why do dimwits not understand the fact that time is linear?

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
If you're an ugly, short, ethnic, male like me in the west, it's fucking over for you.

-You will be treated like shit at every turn.
-People will push in front of you when boarding a train.
-People won't move out the way on the pavement, even if you yourself have clearly made an effort to.
-Get talked over.
-Have the left wing morons try and claim they care about equality and all that shit, then treat as you as badly and unfairly as everyone else. At least the right wing retards are up front about their hatred of you.
-Get overlooked for jobs and promotions.
-Get mocked for your height by men and women alike.
-Get told you have some colossal advantage in life as a man, despite the fact this demonstrably hasn't be true for an entire decade or two now.
-Get shit on in the courts.
-Get told it's okay to show emotion, but become repulsive to men and women alike if you air any emotions.

If some bad shit is happening to someone else, people will chastise you for not helping? I get shit on, on the daily, why should I lift a fucking finger at this point? Fuck you.

And the cherry to top this shit show all off is people assuming I am an asshole, therefore I get treated like shit. I was a really pleasant guy, I got treated like shit, now I'm an asshole. Have I made myself abundantly clear? Blue followed after Red. Not the other way around.

An asteroid really needs to fall through my ceiling, right into my skull and Donnie Darko me to oblivion.

I will be an asshole, I will be petty, I will take every opportunity I can to be the biggest prick alive.

You are the product of your environment. I implore you shit brains lurking here to remember that.

Go fuck yourself.

At least you're NT. If I could pull off savage behavior I'd be better off. Then again nobody would take me seriously because I'd still be an ugly ethnic manlet with Asperger's.

In which country do you live btw?

If you're an ugly, short, ethnic, male like me in the west, it's fucking over for you.

It never even began. The only cope is plastic surgery and skin lightening surgery

This is why dwarfs are angry

if u can't sit on ur own dick, its over.

Being an asshole is great.

I'm white & I have some of those issues like being talked over & ppl not moving. I think it's an attractiveness thing mostly.

never began lol

I'm white & I have some of those issues like being talked over & ppl not moving. I think it's an attractiveness thing mostly.
No. That is a dominance stuff.
Why do u and OP still live? Whats the point

It's a manlet thing. At least tall ugly ogres don't get talked over.

I’ve gone through the same transformation as OP. I was the nice guy but quickly learned you get stomped on, taken advantage of, and abused easily. I’m an asshole and I’m completely #Based now.

... Life is better now

No. That is a dominance stuff.
Why do u and OP still live? Whats the point
I'm waiting until my father is dead before putting any serious thought into finishing it & I still get enjoyment from hobbies so it's not 100% shit.

what does time being linear have to with anything at all in this thread

and who the fuck is debating that time isn't linear? Such a random curveball statement.