Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck dogs

spigglecel

spigglecel

sub5 manlet ogre
The entire left side of my face is completely lopsided due to a dog attack; not only that, but my eyes are now completely asymmetrical and cross-eyed. I look horrid, and I understand why people wouldn't want to be in my presence. My face is permanently mutilated, all because of an untrained animal. :cryfeels:

Total dog death (in Super Mario Maker)

You should have shot the dog

your oneitis is currently fucking the dog rn

@VideoGameCoper brutal

The entire left side of my face is completely lopsided due to a dog attack; not only that, but my eyes are now completely asymmetrical and cross-eyed. I look horrid, and I understand why people wouldn't want to be in my presence. My face is permanently mutilated, all because of an untrained animal. :cryfeels:
Fuck thats brutal...
Environmental effects that lead to incelism is always the most brutal...
Mine was thumbsucking, mental torture ngl...

surprisingly it was a husky/german shepherd mix, the few pitbulls ive seen are usually the nicest for whatever reason.
I see, how was your face rating before the attack vs now ?

No, I am not a white woman

is this a recent injury? are u still recovering?

When i was a kid dogs often attacked me, i even have tiny scars on face and ear. My godmother had a fighting dog breed and she bit me on the face

Boytsovskie-porodyi-sobak-300x200.jpg

Yes fuck dogs. Everyone in my neighborhood has them and they don't even know how to raise them. Nobody really has time and dedication for them. They're just used as a status symbol by foids.

Yes fuck dogs. Everyone in my neighborhood has them and they don't even know how to raise them. Nobody really has time and dedication for them. They're just used as a status symbol by foids.
Sometimes I pity the poor mutts.

always carry a knife and burry it into that mutts skull next time shi like that happens, the bigger the knife the better something like KA-BAR
Download

Too much of a pussy to do something like that JFL. :feelskek:
hmmm idk pretty sure it would be enjoyable experience i hate dogs so fucking much every time i see those mutts it pisses me off i visibly show my annoyance towards those cuck owners :feelskek:

surprisingly it was a husky/german shepherd mix, the few pitbulls ive seen are usually the nicest for whatever reason.
american pit bull terriers by nature are friendly to humans, strangers included. the same is true for alot of close relatives such as the staffordshire bull terrier.
95% of people cannot accurately identify dog breeds, and will call any random dog a pit bull, even though it may hardly resemble one at all. hence the real reason they are over represented in dog attacks
FB IMG 1711498589399

american pit bull terriers by nature are friendly to humans, strangers included. the same is true for alot of close relatives such as the staffordshire bull terrier.
95% of people cannot accurately identify dog breeds, and will call any random dog a pit bull, even though it may hardly resemble one at all. hence the real reason they are over represented in dog attacks
View attachment 1205921
stop pit bull hate? :feelsEhh:

Dogs aren’t man's best friend and never have been.

its kinda rare incels that got ugly from disasters

Fuck dogs but also fuck the owners. It should be a mandatory law that you have to train your dog when you own one. The mut is biologically a savage with little to no brains. It's not my fault when I shank the dog when its barking and biting me.

I was about 3 (ovER from the start) when i was attacked so i'm not sure but it sure did leave its mark.
Is there any hope for plastic surgery covered by insurance, or is it completely FUBAR because you were so young?

absolutely brutal. eat dogs with fork and knife

it was a family pet and im not going to sue my family so... ovER
Damn brootal brocel , how did that happen? Do u live with family and the dog or? Now i am scared same shit could happen to me

Well from the bright side , at least u werent 9/10 or 10/10 Chad before attack, your dating and life quality would drop to zero. Imagine slaying , foids love you and next moment they cant event look at u, trully ropeful . If u were ugly always then its easier to cope with :feelsrope: :feelsrope::cryfeels: