Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal fuck cucked rices the most (as a rice)

W

wei#3959

Banned
-
as brutal as normie males are to each other, there is another tier to this brutalness, which is the cucked rice normie. this subset of normie is especially and unusually cruel to his fellow rices. as a rice myself though, i must've encountered a ton in my lifetime.

but yea, i wasn't really too aware, i just thought it was the typical male stuff i was dealing with, but then i realized that they possessed some kind of mindset of being even more hostile towards me just cause i was a fellow rice. and they weren't showing that type of behaviour towards other ppl.

i'm sure that this cucked behaviour happens amongst every race though? but yea it seems to be more prevalent amongst rices for some reason. that's why there's the common stereotype of asians all hating each other. am wondering what's the reasoning and what's exactly going on in the minds of ppl that are like this though. it strikes me as some form of narcissism. like some kind of self hate that is projected

Last edited:
which continent do you live on?

There's nobody who hates Asians more than Asians themselves. They treat other Asians like shit and whites like gods :feelspuke:

There's nobody who hates Asians more than Asians themselves. They treat other Asians like shit and whites like gods :feelspuke:
yep, it's brutal. i try to treat everybody equally here though. those guys that behave like that are just giga cucked.

they usually treat noodles giga nicely though so nah it's not all asians. just their fellow rice males jfl

Last edited:
To be honest, even white people have all kinds of intra-european strife, just take a look at the Balkans

To be honest, even white people have all kinds of intra-european strife, just take a look at the Balkans
oh yup, i brought it up in my OP, about other races having the same issue.

they don't seem to hate each other as much in times of peace though? i talk to other rices and ricecels that are in asia too and they say there's the same shit over there too. so it's also not a diaspora asian issue too.

They, maybe, see you as a danger. And are trying to show power ( at delusional levels) by putting you down.
Piss them of by not lowering your head and keeping a good mood this hoe$ will be like: "Why is he so not offended ??????? (mental break down)".

oh yup, i brought it up in my OP, about other races having the same issue.

they don't seem to hate each other as much in times of peace though? i talk to other rices and ricecels that are in asia too and they say there's the same shit over there too. so it's also not a diaspora asian issue too.
Oh yeah, the Balkies are actually chill with each other. The Irish and the British, the Russians and Ukrainians, most of them don't actually care about nationalism or politics.

Asians are self loathing as fuck, especially the foids. Despite the fact there isn't a global guilt campaign directed toward them like the whites, they still managed to hate themselves and worship whites. At least the ones in Asia, the rices living in the West often get taught to hate whites and love themselves just like every other minority
yep. ya you'd think it'd be the opposite way around, (less self hate in native asian) but it isn't.

i had to even deal with western born ones here that were cucked self haters too. but they seem to be even more prevalent amongst the ones that were born in asia and then immigrated over here (fresh off the boat)
Oh yeah, the Balkies are actually chill with each other. The Irish and the British, the Russians and Ukrainians, most of them don't actually care about nationalism or politics.
i see. despite conquering the world, JBW's seem to be chill that way.

but rices seem to not only self hate, but project it on each other. totally illogical af. am not sure about the logic behind it, but honestly strikes me as somewhat of foid behaviour/mindset.
@AllanKing @SlayerSlayer @starcrapoo

Last edited:
with that being said though, i make friends best with fellow based rices. we're the highest iq race so makes sense many of us are more so cordial and civil people. but yea at the same time there's always the group of self haters amongst any race that make things harder

burgerland has been actively taking measures to distance Asians from each other. Lots of Chinese international students are more comfortable hanging out with Asians but that's generally discouraged. I even remember a professor who reported a group of Chinese students talking to each other in Mandarin because she thought they were secretly scheming something.

fob noodles whoring around with white men, on the other hand, is highly encouraged because they are actively engaging in the new environment and "contributing to diversity".

burgerland has been actively taking measures to distance Asians from each other. Lots of Chinese international students are more comfortable hanging out with Asians but that's generally discouraged. I even remember a professor who reported a group of Chinese students talking to each other in Mandarin because she thought they were secretly scheming something.

fob noodles whoring around with white men, on the other hand, is highly encouraged because they are actively engaging in the new environment and "contributing to diversity".
think stuff like this has been going on for a while now.

but ya, all in all, i've experienced the worst racism from cucked asians.

things aren't what they appear though. mainstream media has you believing that racism is mainly black on white, black on asian, asian on black, etc. but i believe some of the most cruel treatment from racism comes from cucked self haters onto ppl of their own race

Yea I experience the exact same thing as a ricecel living in America.

This is because when resources are scarce (noodlewhores), competition becomes more fierce. But most rice men are too beta to see ourselves competing with non-Asian men (and thus hating them), but see each others as competition.

I'm not beta though. I dislike low tier and normie white males for taking our foids. And I am old enough now to see through their bullshit. Because the moment they see a single Asian dude or Black dude with one of their women, they lose their shit. But they expect us rice men to put up with the tons and tons of WMAF couples out there.

The Zoot suit riots of LA happened back in WWII for a reason, that was latino dudes dating white women and a bunch of white sailors getting angry.

And the Tulsa race massacre happened because black dudes were moving up and dating white foids (or the fear of it happening) as Tulsa was home to black wallstreet.

Last edited:
Yea I experience the exact same thing as a ricecel living in America.

This is because when resources are scarce (noodlewhores), competition becomes more fierce. But most rice men are too beta to see ourselves competing with non-Asian men (and thus hating them), but see each others as competition.

I'm not beta though. I dislike low tier and normie white males for taking our foids. And I am old enough now to see through their bullshit. Because the moment they see a single Asian dude or Black dude with one of their women, they lose their shit. But they expect us rice men to put up with the tons and tons of WMAF couples out there.

The Zoot suit riots of LA happened back in WWII for a reason, that was latino dudes dating white women and a bunch of white sailors getting angry.

And the Tulsa race massacre happened because black dudes were moving up and dating white foids (or the fear of it happening) as Tulsa was home to black wallstreet.
i see. oh ya competition definitely is fierce, because literally every race noodle maxxes too. but yea it's brutal rices get even more competitive with each other because of that.

ah yea that's good. i don't rly care for being/not being beta, but i won't be stupid with the situation.

i realize now that it's no coincidence that all the ppl that have been hostile towards me in the past have all been noodle maxxers. and i guess i'm not exactly ok with that? i mean they're making it even brutal for me/rices (scarcer resources/more comp), but there's also so little i can do too. i mean i'm not stupid and aware of it, but at the same time i'm not gonna get in between a man and his meat, even if they're noodle whores.

but yea all in all, awareness and self awareness is key. like, i've also had normie males of other races try to befriend me before, out of chance i might be friends with noodles, but they always ignore me once they realize i'm friendless lol. so i'm definitely aware of stuff like that and can see normie male's motivations right off the bat. being aware of all this stuff, i'm trying to do my part, even if it's small to try to make things better too. or at the very least to not be an asshole to others.

am wondering what's the reasoning and what's exactly going on in the minds of ppl that are like this though. it strikes me as some form of narcissism. like some kind of self hate that is projected
It's because asian is a stereotype and not race as a whole like the koreans, the japs, chinese, taiwanese and many more. Due to different cultures, traditions, norms and etc they sort of become competitive towards each other like which is the better country and what's not. They end up becoming too self conscious of themselves that they'd make fun of each other to make him inferior and make himself superior to others, as a ricecel this is why I get bullied all the time at school from these narcissistic people. I think that what they're doing is just echoed through what others did to them too so it becomes a cycle. But that's just from my perspective and what I experienced back then until now. This has always been the issue from most asians.

Last edited:
It's because asian is a stereotype and not race as a whole like the koreans, the japs, chinese, taiwanese and many more. Due to different cultures, traditions, norms and etc they sort of become competitive towards each other like which is the better country and what's not. They end up becoming too self conscious of themselves that they'd make fun of each other to make him inferior and make himself superior to others, as a ricecel this is why I get bullied all the time at school from these narcissistic people. I think that what they're doing is just echoed through what others did to them too so it becomes a cycle. But that's just from my perspective and what I experienced back then until now. This has always been the issue from most asians.
i see. yea seems like eastern asians got a big superiority/inferiority thing going on. i think everybody deals with it though

i see. yea seems like eastern asians got a big superiority/inferiority thing going on. i think everybody deals with it though
There is just this huge compliance going on from asians.