Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Fuck College

Nosecel_

Nosecel_

Defender of the Trucels
Every time I go to college I end up feeling more depressed and more subhuman I don't know how much longer I can take this, it's like I'm invisible to everyone except when they make fun of me for no reason. What do I even do I just wanna be left alone like the subhuman I am. Whoever said that bullying is a kid thing was not a sub5 loner. Even today I was presenting a project for an English assignment apparently it's really funny for everyone else like I did anything the Professor even had to telling people to stop because everyone was either talking over me or laughing over me during the presentation. I don't even know what to do I'm so lost I need advice brocels, I just want to be normal.

It's just so sad because I'm ignored until I make a mistake and then I am ostracized because I'm a friendless loser

:feelscry: im sorry brocel, things shouldnt be like that

I strongly recommend you drop out. It will only get worse. Do your mental health a favour.

I strongly recommend you drop out. It will only get worse. Do your mental health a favour.
That's what I've been planning I just have no idea how to explain to my Bluepilled boomer parents my mom is delusional and thinks there is nothing wrong and my dad doesn't even seem to be aware of my existence it's double edged

That's what I've been planning I just have no idea how to explain to my Bluepilled boomer parents my mom is delusional and thinks there is nothing wrong and my dad doesn't even seem to be aware of my existence it's double edged
I would say stay in and try to get a good job or you will end up like me stuck living with my parents for the rest of my life.

That's why I like online classes. If your university still has them (as a remnant from covid), I'd recommend that.
Otherwise, I'm sorry.

leave college and find a job. what if you get bullied at your workplace?

I see. Its a sucky dilemma for sure

That's why I like online classes. If your university still has them (as a remnant from covid), I'd recommend that.
Otherwise, I'm sorry.
I study fully online. It's an online degree from home, great for truecels

Otherwise, I'm sorry.
The only online classes offered at my college aren't remotely related to my major unfortunately

no sympathy for college niggers

Just when I thought you couldn't get any more retarded and cucked
Keep coping newfag. There’s nothing to look forward to if you don’t finish college. You can only be a NEET/ low-tier wagie

The only online classes offered at my college aren't remotely related to my major unfortunately
Brutal. I don't really know any advice for that. I'm in CS, so most people are pretty non-social, and presentations are very rare (except for in the required gen eds classes). What's your major?

Keep coping newfag. There’s nothing to look forward to if you don’t finish college. You can only be a NEET/ low-tier wagie
Are you a goddamn boomer or something.

''Just get a degree bro, then you get a good job then buy a house and get married''

Brutal. I don't really know any advice for that. I'm in CS, so most people are pretty non-social, and presentations are very rare (except for in the required gen eds classes). What's your major?
It's Engineering and now that I think about it aside from the required English Classes that I will have to do I should mostly be fine this gave me a little bit of hope thank you brocel

Are you a goddamn boomer or something.

''Just get a degree bro, then you get a good job then buy a house and get married''
Never said anything about getting married.
You’ll live better with a decent degree than you will with no degree. It’s common sense, newfag

You’ll live better with a decent degree than you will with no degree. It’s common sense, newfag
The difference is fucking tiny and negligible.

You will still rot alone in a shit apartment either way

Relaxe and do right things for you

The difference is fucking tiny and negligible.

You will still rot alone in a shit apartment either way
It isn’t lol. It’s the difference between making 30k and 100k if you get a good degree. Have fun waging in retail.

It's Engineering and now that I think about it aside from the required English Classes that I will have to do I should mostly be fine this gave me a little bit of hope thank you brocel
Good to hear. It should get better as you go on.

Also, as you take higher level classes, there will probably be fewer normies, and definitely fewer foids. They seem to drop out or transfer to easier majors sorta often. I've heard engineering can be tough, but I'm sure you can get through it.

It’s the difference between making 30k and 100k if you get a good degree.
You aint getting that in 2023 from some shit college, especially as an incel

You aint getting that in 2023 from some shit college, especially as an incel
You can in time. Either way it’ll be a shitton more than you’d be making doing backbreaking work in a low-skilled job. You’re an absolutely retarded child, which is likely while you’re in a mental asylum

If possible, could you send a selfie? How do you look like bc I am curious to know how bad your subhumanness is
I would not feel comfortable with that unfortunately, who would think an ugly incel doesn't like the way he looks

You can in time. Either way it’ll be a shitton more than you’d be making doing backbreaking work in a low-skilled job.
I don't care if I have £300 or £30000, I have nothing to do with it, and fuck being a wagecuck like you.

Your ''old og account'' (which doesn't exist) probably got banned for saying some gay shit or trannie shit

I don't care if I have £300 or £30000, I have nothing to do with it, and fuck being a wagecuck like you.

Your ''old og account'' (which doesn't exist) probably got banned for saying some gay shit or trannie shit
It didn’t get banned. I rarely got warnings. I love how amazed you are at a 2018 join date lol.

Every time iam around people my age i feel reminded how iam genetic shit set up for failure. In pre-civilized times we wouldve just been left abandoned in the woods and left to die

Every time iam around people my age i feel reminded how iam genetic shit set up for failure. In pre-civilized times we wouldve just been left abandoned in the woods and left to die
It's the worst when 90% of people mog you

Think hard about this decision. But honestly since you're struggling you are not in a good position. Normies don't go through college alone, they all work in groups and have previous years exam papers in their frat/sorority house. As incels we think college is this individual effort meanwhile normies just mess around and cheat and still pass as they are working as a team. If you don't find college effortless then that's a bad sign.

However unless you want to start your own business or do a trade then its not the best idea to drop out. Just find creative ways to minimize the impacts to your mental health and ignore everyone there. College is the last thing you want to leave given that there isn't any options. I understand that it sucks but you should just put up with it unless you want to limit your options. That's life sometimes.

No man, he gotta get that damn degree!
or at least do a degree online like I'm doing (there are many from colleges that are accredited and it won't say it's an online degree)

I don't feel normal doing it but hey I'm not normal am I?

Every time I go to college I end up feeling more depressed and more subhuman I don't know how much longer I can take this, it's like I'm invisible to everyone except when they make fun of me for no reason. What do I even do I just wanna be left alone like the subhuman I am. Whoever said that bullying is a kid thing was not a sub5 loner. Even today I was presenting a project for an English assignment apparently it's really funny for everyone else like I did anything the Professor even had to telling people to stop because everyone was either talking over me or laughing over me during the presentation. I don't even know what to do I'm so lost I need advice brocels, I just want to be normal.
brutal

No offense brocel, but you really need to practice your public speaking. Life will be hell if you stutter or sound nervous when presenting something during a lecture.

This is one of the areas where the normie advice “just be confident bro” actually comes in handy. If you can blend in with the normies by speaking normal and not being nervous, it can help reduce your social anxiety and also make it less likely that people will bully you.

either that or just drop out of college because you are going to be experiencing a lot more of that type of stuff. College is hell especially for people who aren’t NT and high IQ

Doing assignment after assignment is no different from wagecucking tbh. Half the shit we learn isn't even needed for our careers for fuck's sake. It's like these people add extra stuff to the curriculum just to justify their paychecks.

"I just want to be normal."
~Lost boat fam. You can never be one of those neurofags.
--This is your curse, as a natural loner.

~Better get used to it now, than later.
Do yourself a favor and get the hell out of there, before you get to meet your shadow.

This is one of the areas where the normie advice “just be confident bro” actually comes in handy.
~Futile. Just be ostracized your entire adolescence, wake up like nothing happened and out of nothing, be endowed with the charisma of the ignorant fool, to impress the imbeciles responsible for your mental anguish..

--That is cuckoldry.

College is so brutal as an incel. All those sexhavers surrounding you and mogging you. I almost dropped out but I barely made it through that shit

Only thing that kept me in was majoring in some hard shit. Freshman year I was badly mogged. By senior year, all the chads and stacies had changed to an easy major and there was mostly trucels in my classes

College is so brutal as an incel. All those sexhavers surrounding you and mogging you. I almost dropped out but I barely made it through that shit

Only thing that kept me in was majoring in some hard shit. Freshman year I was badly mogged. By senior year, all the chads and stacies had changed to an easy major and there was mostly trucels in my classes
I'm begging this happens

That's life. Normies will laugh and point and then preach about how friendly and nice they are. They'll bully and belittle and then tell you it's your fault for getting annoyed. It's not fair.