Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck college, and fuck older generations who promote it

Lurkercel_678

Lurkercel_678

Recruit
★★★
I hate college, when your senile infertile ass parents tell you “college is a wonderful time” they really mean: “I peaked in college, so therefore everyone will have a great time in college” and they talk about the parties, and I hate parties personally, but the ones I’ve seen seem like total dogshit, and don’t get me started on fratcucks, these guys are the most obnoxious, annoying, dude bros I’ve ever seen, they constantly scream and laugh, they talk about the most pointless shit imaginable, and use our subhuman generation (Gen Z’s) atrocious slang, I hope these men end up homeless, and I hope sorority girls end up fucking raped and killed.

No, you won’t find love in college because these women are all trash, no, you won’t have a good time in college, because the parties and people are dogshit, and you don’t even need to go to college to get a good fucking job anymore.

Fuck self improving in college as well, I’m just going to rot instead because of how ass this place is, I don’t even want a college foid, they’re so fucking gross, probably all used up by Chad, Brad, Austin, Brock, etc.

If a college foid takes interest in you (especially a sorority): fucking reject that ugly bag of human flesh, she’s a garbage low tear woman with nothing but baggage, it’s not even worth it to ascend with these ugly foids.

Long story short: don’t date college foids, and if you can avoid college: do it! I’m saving you time and energy by saying “don’t do it”

College is the worst time of your life if you're an ugly loser. Their advice leads to more incel suffering.

Brutal young volcel thread :feelsohgod: i can understand why some might turn their back on everything surrounding them and especially relationships. Soyciety now is a shitty place :feelsUgh:

Fuck all of compulsory and formal education

I wish I never attended school from preschool to high school (13 years of compulsory education )

Modern college is a scam unless you're high IQ or NT. Even if you're high IQ there's no guarantee you'll have a successful career thanks to our beloved hr femoids

College was the worst year of my life

University in USA looks like suifuel for anyone who isn't an extroverted normie-npc

F8ck the j00ish, r0ckfeller founded school system. That basiclly teaches you how to be an obedient slave, whille killing your creativity and soul. school is like prison and is hell.

I’d rather do trade school giving hate being here i got mogged terribly i hate my roomates they’re fucking loud and annoying i hate going to class and dazzing off in class i’d rather go home go to trade duck everything mang and what sucks is that if i tell my father i want to drop out he’s just going to tell me im a failure and whatever since i can’t boost his ego so that way he can brag to extended families about how good his sons are fucking bullshit

F8ck the j00ish, r0ckfeller founded school system. That basiclly teaches you how to be an obedient slave, whille killing your creativity and soul. school is like prison and is hell.

Agreed, kill the rockefellers, and the Prussians for making this shit ass school system

I’d rather do trade school giving hate being here i got mogged terribly i hate my roomates they’re fucking loud and annoying i hate going to class and dazzing off in class i’d rather go home go to trade duck everything mang and what sucks is that if i tell my father i want to drop out he’s just going to tell me im a failure and whatever since i can’t boost his ego so that way he can brag to extended families about how good his sons are fucking bullshit

I think it’s because a lot of our parents peaked in college, and are still stuck in the past.

it's just pure, raw brutality.

Fucking brutal college years for an incel.

Yah, college ain't for us, bud. I knew ahead of time that I'd fail / waste money, etc. if I had gone... probably would've dropped out honestly. College is for retards. Better to work in a trade or at least have a job during HS and work up from there. Men are better at doing this than foids. Start your own business, etc. Call it "cope" sure, but it beats the shit outta student-loans, that's for sure.