Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fuck Christianity. Fuck Christian Circumscision and everything associated with it. It's Dangerous, this is ridiculous, like cmon.

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
Lot of you guys send hatemail talking about why I care so much about what you say about jews honestly my answer to that is, I care just because I can, just like I care for other humans and so on.

Anything that unites me I care about.

Don't get the impression that I'm pro Jews, I'm 100% against Christianity and Judaism.

For instance circumscision causes permanent brain damage.

Like guys cmon you've been doing some shit for thousands of years, when do we say no more?

Such a stupid concept, such a stupid religious concept and it promises absolute dogshit when you think about it.

It risks bleeding, infection, causes brain damage like are you sure you want to support this shit?

By the way, all of you who drop posts in every thread suck my cock I'll fuck you in the ass and rape you alright in a video game, beware, don't be anti semitic. People don't choose their race, people don't choose their height, people don't choose their face, never hate someone for something they can't change, it's ridiculous on your part.

Anyway, to all of you, see you for now, have a great whatever and if you don't I sympathize greatly, I'll miss you.

religion is cope

Israel has no right to exist and should be nuked.

Tbh I find both tradcaths (or any other "trad" Christian denomination) and neopagans stupid and annoying. Special snowflakes that in the 2000s were atheist because it was cool and edgy but now are religious because religion is the new cool and edgy :feelshaha:

Gnostic Christians had it right but they got knocked aside by catholic Christians who were more interested in establishing a power base (raising taxes).

Gnostic Christians had it right but they got knocked aside by catholic Christians who were more interested in establishing a power base (raising taxes).
Yeah man

I want to get circumsiced.

Lot of you guys send hatemail talking about why I care so much about what you say about jews honestly my answer to that is, I care just because I can, just like I care for other humans and so on.

Anything that unites me I care about.

Don't get the impression that I'm pro Jews, I'm 100% against Christianity and Judaism.

For instance circumscision causes permanent brain damage.

Like guys cmon you've been doing some shit for thousands of years, when do we say no more?

Such a stupid concept, such a stupid religious concept and it promises absolute dogshit when you think about it.

It risks bleeding, infection, causes brain damage like are you sure you want to support this shit?

By the way, all of you who drop posts in every thread suck my cock I'll fuck you in the ass and rape you alright in a video game, beware, don't be anti semitic. People don't choose their race, people don't choose their height, people don't choose their face, never hate someone for something they can't change, it's ridiculous on your part.

Anyway, to all of you, see you for now, have a great whatever and if you don't I sympathize greatly, I'll miss you.

hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad
hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad
:smonk: