Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fuck chads that SEAmaxxx

LifeIsBrootal

LifeIsBrootal

Recruit
★★★
I see them here on the streets of Cambodia, not many but some and they walk around topless showing off their abs, they just approach random foids and just give them their number.

Like if those guys hadn't it already easy enough in their home countries, they come here to pump and dump local girls which then will hate all foreigners and tarnish their reputation which will make SEAmaxxing become less and less an option.

I hope the chads I saw will get a jungle STD infection which will require their penis to be amputated.

Meanwhile I still struggle to get anything happening here with a girl. Still no kiss / sex / GF , no nothing.

pfp aligns with post

Theres really that many SEAmaxxers? In cambodia? its fucking over man. i imagine philippines is gonna have even more of them. this shit makes me sad man

Yeah, I hope they accidentally slip and fall and get their penis stuck in a bear trap somehow.

Pray they get aids and die

Fuck all cumskins who SEAmaxx :feelswhat:

Fuck humanity, where is ww3 ? I’m sick of playing ww2 video games

countries that just allow foreign men to fuck all the women, i'm never going to understand that shit