Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Fuck bitches get money" / "Disregard women, acquire currency" = the biggest cope out there

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
life is about having a pretty wife and starting a big family with her

not sigma male grinding while you go home to your lonely apartment

100% - Permaban Requested
lol thatz bluepilled fantasy.

The blackpill teaches us that women aint nothing but hypergamic scum by nature. Religion and marriage is cope. We live in the middle of the doom, stop thinking conservative shit will save the world jfl :feelskek:

The blackpill teaches us that women aint nothing but hypergamic scum by nature. Religion and marriage is cope. We live in the middle of the doom, stop thinking conservative shit will save the world jfl :feelskek:

that bluepilled fantasy is what everyone wants though, and did actually exist once upon a time

i'd say if you have sufficient lms, it still exists, but true love is only for a minority of men

that bluepilled fantasy is what everyone wants though, and did actually exist once upon a time

i'd say if you have sufficient lms, it still exists, but true love is only for a minority of men
well what do you even suggest then since their forum is full of men with low LMS?

I can't get a wife and start my own family in this life, so might as well cope by sigma male grinding. At least at the gym I get to see familiar faces and I can get the illusion of family.

but its funny

Even the weed junkie gets it :feelsthink:

Nah. :feelshehe:

Life is an elaborate choose your own adventure novel. :hax:

Only problem is not all of us are born genetically gifted to have access to all the potential options of the CYOA. :feelsugh:

Damn Machete why asking for permaban? Did he ascend?

I would like both but all is out of my reach, with my current mind i would rather take the money.

Justus Grossbier's mental illnesses and below-average PIQ prevented him from fulfilling this objective.

Observe:

Screenshot from 2021 12 22 15 27 54

Screenshot from 2021 12 22 15 31 39

(Cannot compete)

Screenshot from 2021 12 22 14 43 21

Lacking average fluid intelligence, he resorted to the emotional/social aspects of life. The life that encourages hive-mind mentality.

Racial inequality is simply a fact of our existence. Observe the case of Justus Grossbier:

View attachment 549307

Notice the subtle redirection. This teacher is clearly aware of racial differences in fluid intelligence.

View attachment 549309

Angela's Bio:

View attachment 549310

View attachment 549311

View attachment 549319

View attachment 549320

I'm sure Justus Grossbier would play if he had an average PIQ.

View attachment 551506

View attachment 551509

Sadly, he was encouraged towards "Muscle" rather than "Mind".

Negroid PIQ:

View attachment 551511

View attachment 551512

View attachment 551513

"Game Flow": g

Last edited:

If I don't ascend by 30, I'll monkmaxx and kill myself with unhealthy choices and LDARing

Nah. :feelshehe:

Life is an elaborate choose your own adventure novel. :hax:

Only problem is not all of us are born genetically gifted to have access to all the potential options of the CYOA. :feelsugh:

i don't believe we have any choices

our genes + external influences make those choices for us

lebron isnt in the nba because he worked hard it, he was destined to be the day he was conceived by gloria james and anthony mcclelland

women are the currency JFL

i remember retards back in highschool saying that

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back