Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck bagelcel

• Thread starter Deleted member 10531
  • Start date
Deleted member 10531

Deleted member 10531

incelecni
-

JFL @ bagelcel, instantly cucking out the incel community when some foid who isn't even attracted to him wants to take a selfie with him, what an absolute jester...

Reminder that you can look incel and still be a cuck

good for him tbh

Do you have the courage to be 4'10 and confront multiple people being recorded?

They wanna take pictures with him to boost their social media.

no. he's a cuck now. how is that good for him?
hes been shunned by women all his life atleast now hes getting attention. i dont blame him for being a cuck ngl

Do you have the courage to be 4'10 and confront multiple people being recorded?
If I was 4'10 I would have already went out in a blaze of glory

He statusmaxxed

Some filpina goblin divorced him jfl

I would cuck all of you for golden shekels. But you can trust me when I say that I would never cuck you for a roastie. Roasties have no value at all.

True ethnic incels like me are traitors, but we don’t jestermax in this way. That’s why you incels should only praise to great ethnic people like Elliot Rodger.

You see, ER somehow fulfilled his need for a vendetta, he accomplished something and never jestermaxed.

CHO accomplishments are also great and admirable.

This jestermaxed temporary celebrity would cuck all of you for a stupid meaningless roastie.

True incels would not cuck you for a roastie. That’s a fact.

He is a clown, the modern freak show.
At the end of the day, even the asian girlfriends reject him.

Yep, everyone is laughing at him, NOT with him.

Normies are pathetic.

tbh he's kinda funny

is it a bad thing to be a jester if it entertains people?

what's he supposed to be? angry and hated by everyone all the time?

i agree being a jester for women is idiotic though

He’s a clown. Normies only want him for his 15 minutes of fame

I find it weird normies don't get this, I'm pretty sure even Ricky Berwick gets laid every once in a while, but he's a beta bux and most likely getting cucked, a bitch might give that bagel guy a blowjob just for the novelty of having blowed the guy, that's a temporary plus for him, but in the long run he's going to build up a false sense of confidence, get married, and then get cucked and/or divorce raped, female attention is dangerous to a blue piller in the long run, I really hope this guy knows he has to pump and dump to take full advantage of his status

Better incel than cuck

Last edited:

I find it weird normies don't get this, I'm pretty sure even Ricky Berwick gets laid every once in a while, but he's a beta bux and most likely getting cucked, a bitch might give that bagel guy a blowjob just for the novelty of having blowed the guy, that's a temporary plus for him, but in the long run he's going to build up a false sense of confidence, get married, and then get cucked and/or divorce raped, female attention is dangerous to a blue piller in the long run, I really hope this guy knows he has to pump and dump to take full advantage of his status

Better incel than cuck
he already got married with some filpina whore, then she dumped him. hopefully he has learnt his lesson, and doesnt let his 15 minutes of fame get to his head.

Sad to see he's deceived by the false attention and popularity. But I don't blame him cause it's hard to be a 5" man in burgerland in your whole life. Still it just disappoints me that he doesn't realize normies and foids taking pics of him is not because they want to have fun with him. It's like as if those people are meeting a real life magical Hobbit and take pics with him like you do with lions or animals in the zoo

Ahahah and some guys called him Saint.
He is a dumb LARPER.

Why are you mad? Isn't this what like 90% of you want?
In another month they won't even remember him.

tbh he's kinda funny

is it a bad thing to be a jester if it entertains people?

what's he supposed to be? angry and hated by everyone all the time?

i agree being a jester for women is idiotic though
It depends of your point of view. You said it yourself; he is kinda funny.
They don't take him seriously. I would say he was always a walking joke to people. Being that short only works for women, not men.
I'm sure he is still miserable when he is alone.

At least he did like a boss in the store back then

@LittleBoy fakecel :chad::banhammer: JUST GO VIRAL BRO :feelskek::feelskek:

he had a good face
when statusmaxxed he went over his height

It depends of your point of view. You said it yourself; he is kinda funny.
They don't take him seriously. I would say he was always a walking joke to people. Being that short only works for women, not men.
I'm sure he is still miserable when he is alone.

yeah, you're right. he's always be a joke. you'll never outrun your genetics, even with a trillion dollars.

Elab nigga...

I'm the truest of the truecels here. I mog all of you mofos in being the truest of the truecels.
I'm just fucking around bro calm down I know you're ugly motherfucker

Safe nigga. Respect & peace out hombre.
respect nigga sheeiiit

Sheeeiiiiit

Yes stop calling him a saint.

Ahahah and some guys called him Saint.
He is a dumb LARPER.
He's a piece of shit who did nothing for the movement

Instead of using his fame to move the conversations forward about height and women focus on looks, he took the fame and ran.. now he sells t shirts and stupid shit

He’s at about 14:59

mogs me at socialmaxxing

Bagelcel did nothing wrong.

I'm an ugly male of average height who lives in a decent apartment, and I feel like shit all the time. I don't know what I would do if I was an ugly manlet who lives in a van. I'd have roped.

Life gave him an out and he took it. I don't blame him one bit.

Bagelcel is a hoax. He's a statusmaxxed, jestermaxxer overload Chad now.
We should start calling this midget fetish object Jestercel.