Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fuck approaching and fuck IT faggots

Sonozaki

Sonozaki

Officer
★★
5s81mqgx3bh51

JFL at this retarded part of a soy comic, whenever I approached foids never even bothered to virtue signal that they are sorry, i had to be humiliated for thinking i had a chance with them and for considering them to be my looksmatch

in HS i got shit on so hard for 3 whole years for approaching a foid from another class, all because i wanted to get to know someone i considered attractive and for wanting to be happy with her
she could probably sense i would make an account here 6 years later :soy::soy::soy:

Stop giving these retards attention. They don’t deserve even a tiny fraction of the attention that this place gives them. Also that IT made comic is atrocious.

Jesus their art is atrocious. I could rape the foid who made that comic.

View attachment 323126
JFL at this retarded part of a soy comic, whenever I approached foids never even bothered to virtue signal that they are sorry, i had to be humiliated for thinking i had a chance with them and for considering them to be my looksmatch

in HS i got shit on so hard for 3 whole years for approaching a foid from another class, all because i wanted to get to know someone i considered attractive and for wanting to be happy with her
she could probably sense i would make an account here 6 years later :soy::soy::soy:
There are three ways to get a women to GENUINLY love you

1) Have good bones.

2) Kidnap and beat her.

3) Groom her from a young age with gifts, compliments, and affection.

Which will you choose?

Their illustrations and comics are truly awful. I’d put more faith in a chimpanzee to actually come up with something creative than a human female

What a terrible drawing. Even preschoolers could do better. They are just a bunch of brain dead retards

Elab

she told all her classmates and a few normal faggots and other foids made a whatsapp group where they always tried to take photos of me to make fun of (i had really bad acne back then), also constant laughs while walking through the hall etc, they knew my social power was 0 and i couldnt do anything about it, even some of my classmates joined them

ngl thinking back about this made me really angry out of blue, i wouldnt ever want to go back

she told all her classmates and a few normal faggots and other foids made a whatsapp group where they always tried to take photos of me to make fun of (i had really bad acne back then), also constant laughs while walking through the hall etc, they knew my social power was 0 and i couldnt do anything about it, even some of my classmates joined them

ngl thinking back about this made me really angry out of blue, i wouldnt ever want to go back
I hope they all die and get sent to hell for eternity

Fucking brutal. This is why you approach in public not at school.

Foids and normcucks took pics of me without knowing as well. One whore even showed me a pic she took of me to make fun of me and posted it on snapchat.

Girls go ballistic with rage when an incel asks them out.. as it is a direct attack on the girls ego and social position/dominance in the hierarchy. (and all girls believe they are at least 7/10's.)

Oh look they gave him a short personality.

Stop giving these retards attention. They don’t deserve even a tiny fraction of the attention that this place gives them. Also that IT made comic is atrocious.