Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck America

tbf I do think CCP requirements should be stricter, but outright saying civilians don't need weapons just seems silly to me, when handled by a responsible adult they're no more dangerous then something like a motorcycle. idk maybe cause I've owned guns for years now (and btw gun crime where I live is almost non existent, I realize my town may be an outlier but still, I live in backwoods Georgia BTW)

why do incels care about this anyway, I see recommendations that we should shoot up places in response to society's reliance on the blue pill but incels also say that America is dumb for allowing citizens to own weapons? wtf which is it?
Guns might be safe in your hands, but you aren't the only person who posses them. You can only trust yourself, not anyone else around. If I knew that everyone around me carries a gun and that he can start to shoot at everyone in sight in a slight attack of mental unstability I would go insane myself. This forum proves how many people fantasize about things like that, but while in my country it's only a fantasy, in America you never know if they actually have a gun and if they actually want to use it that way.

I'm from the UK and there is talk of a unlikely war between the UK and russia ,I wish it were to happen,it would blow this tiny island into oblivion, UK whores here are the worst in the world