Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Fuck America

CumBoy

CumBoy

36 Eggs a Day
-
I hate this place but everywhere else is a shithole too

I hate America for spreading feminism ngl, but to be fair they have invented some good copes.

nuke america. Bombing of Pearl Harbor should be made into official incel celebration

Perlharbor

I hate America for spreading feminism ngl, but to be fair they have invented some good copes.
I agree. Anyways Europe is the place to live and only legit continent the rest is a waste of air.

I agree. Anyways Europe is the place to live and only legit continent the rest is a waste of air.
I find Europe more feminist leaning especially with the EU. Even Eastern Europe has the brutal slavpill :kys: :kys: :kys:

I find Europe more feminist leaning especially with the EU. Even Eastern Europe has the brutal slavpill :kys: :kys: :kys:
Yeah but still Europe is the best place on the planet. I wish I could live there and hope to uncuck it.

Yeah but still Europe is the best place on the planet. I wish I could live there and hope to uncuck it.
We must launch a crusade against the crimes and degeneracy of metropolis (in crusader kings II)

American colons and emigrants returning back to their homelands, theory.

As said it many times, the faster the EU dissolve the better. There is still hope for EE.

Or only down side is giving women rights

Other then that we chilling

Btw we give more food to homeless in other countries then we do to the homeless in our country

your continent is going to be thrown under sharia law
Massive cope.

Not even primitive religious extremism can stand against the cancerous plague that is "western values", their children are drastically more westernized and "progressive" compared to their parents.

Hell, the entire Arab Spring initiated in order to convert traditionally Islamic states into progressive shitholes. It's going to be the middle east being thrown under cancerous western ideals, not the west being thrown under sharia law.

Westernization kills cultures.

your continent is going to be thrown under sharia law
>your continent is going in a direction where it'll control slutty women
Why do you say that as a bad thing?

fuck modern society

I actually used to like the US 10-20 years ago.

Nowadays, seeing all the degeneracy coming from there, I'm not attracted anymore.
Because, most of the apps, TV-shows, films, soft power, come from the US.

Scandinavians, even have their own national and private TV channels transmitting almost all the time American shows and movies, all day long, in English. They will say to you that they don't like the US, but in fact, they are the most attracted to her. Nowhere in Europe, I have seen such proliferation of US media and culture than there, US cars and oldies from 1950-1970s, US motorcycles, barbecues even in winter at -20°C, etc. Almost nothing from Continental Europe! It's like they hate Europe. What hypocrites and degenerates.

Last edited:
Understandable

Yeah it's really starting to look like the evil empire. We have 25% of the world's prison population and our prisons are absolute hell on earth.

This is why I’m ukmaxxing :feelsthink:

Massive cope.

Not even primitive religious extremism can stand against the cancerous plague that is "western values", their children are drastically more westernized and "progressive" compared to their parents.

Hell, the entire Arab Spring initiated in order to convert traditionally Islamic states into progressive shitholes. It's going to be the middle east being thrown under cancerous western ideals, not the west being thrown under sharia law.

In truth, Europe WILL become genetically and racially more brown. In the short term, some outer-city ghettos may become influenced by Sharia Law, but in the long term BOTH the Mideast/NAfrica and Europe will become more progressive culturally, and they will BOTH become more brown racially/genetically, over time. Both regions will become browner and more progressive simultaneously, as Mideasterners genetically win but culturally lose.

American is the best country on earth bro. Fuck you!

maxresdefault.jpg

FAT-WOMAN-642820.jpg

fat_people_on_scooters_171.jpg

9b2_717trump1-3-800x430.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

th

Bomb the living bejeebers out of its forests.

Cope, everywhere is same for a truecel.

>your continent is going in a direction where it'll control slutty women
Why do you say that as a bad thing?
That is true now when I think back to culteral marxism what will happen is the breakfown of races and culture itself eventually transcending to trans humanist overlords bringing upon the extintion of the human race as we know it

They killed all the bigfoot, fucking cowards

Massive cope.

This
In truth, Europe WILL become genetically and racially more brown. In the short term, some outer-city ghettos may become influenced by Sharia Law, but in the long term BOTH the Mideast/NAfrica and Europe will become more progressive culturally, and they will BOTH become more brown racially/genetically, over time. Both regions will become browner and more progressive simultaneously, as Mideasterners genetically win but culturally lose.
This too

whole world is trash

same i wish i can leave this place. hardest part is not just being ugly but the fact that im black, i get treated like a nigger by mostly fake progressive white worshipping foids. feminism is the new evil of today way too many cucks supporting that shit