Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel fuck alpha males

MiSKiRaT

MiSKiRaT

OV3RSTRESS3D
★★★★★
who the hell do these alphfucks think they are? like some sort of fucking god for being born lucky? and why do low iq normfaggots and scumciety worship those fucks? like hell fuck those retarded masculine pieces of shit ill kill those alphaggots with my own inferior shitskin sandnigger hands combined with my schizo martial arts. imagine being this retarded to let your instincts decide whos better just because they look nice, while there are loyal trucels who are willing to sacrifice themselves for you, whores rather date scumbags that they barely know and fucking go through the abuse just because they're good looking. even here there are more cucks blaming themselves for being born wrong while praising chadfucks. OH LOOK IT'S AN ALPHA MALE LOOK AT HOW SUPERIOR THEY ARE THEY DEFINITELY WORKED SO HARD TO LOOK THIS GOOD WOW LET'S FUCKING WORSHIP HIM FOR BEING BORN LUCKY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HE WON AT LIFE BY DOING NOTHING SO MUCH RESPECT FORT HEM FUCK ALPHAGGOTS DEATH TO CUMDUMPSTERS START GETTING PISSED OFF THEY FUCKING DEGRADED YOU FOR SOMETHING YOU HAD NO CONTROL OF, THEY HUMILIATED YOU, DISREGARDED ALL YOUR SERIOUS ISSUES JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT GOOD LOOKING ENOUGH AND YOU'RE GONNA GIVE UP AND BLAME YOURSELF INSTEAD OF THOSE FUCKING NIGGERS?????????? QUIT BEING A FUCKING CUCK AND FIGHT THOSE WHO ARE OPPOSING YOU DEATH TO ALL NORMFAGGOTS

they should be beaten to death

they should be beaten to death
they fuck whores and leave them with their leftover disgusting beaten pussy KILL ALL CHADS DEATH TO ALPHAGGOTS AND WHORES

Allah akubar

all chadfucks and whores deserve fucking execution by firing squad for committing adultery
Have them publicly castrated and then the women skinned alive

All of this alpha beta gamma bullshit is such a cope it's basically astrology for men. I've seen plenty of good looking guys who behave like complete faggots and yet they are still drowning in pussy. Take hasan piker for an example. Looks, height, being NT. That's all that matters

i mog you bitch, i mog you

Women are stupid and should be punished for their stupidity of choosing brute alpha apes instead of a gentleman like us.

In nature, the alpha male gets killed by the lower males, in society, the alpha gets worshipped

In nature, the alpha male gets killed by the lower males, in society, the alpha gets worshipped
Imagine getting respect for having a lucky birthright

KEK world.

.5 cals do not know a target is alpha or not jfl